• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

yup

Wife is now telling me to sell my car.......

and get a 3.0L. :shrug: Scary, I know. Who wants to buy it? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller? $2600 it is all yours.

Wife is now telling me to sell my car.......and get a 3.0L. :shrug: Scary, I know. Who wants to buy it? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller? $2600 it is all yours.

A 3.0L what? How about this -- it had a 3 liter:

sm-ferrari308forsale.jpg

You could get home from the lake quick enough that the fish would be as fresh as when you pulled them out of the water.

More on topic, what woman tells her man that she wants him to buy a 3 liter Contour? Just a damned odd request. Hey, plenty of people love the Contour SVT, including my girl, but no one's ever knocked on my door to get me to mod it. I figure if you want enough thrust to cinch your beer gut under hard throttle, get a Fox Mustang or Capri, or even a supercharged MN-12 car, perhaps a 5-speed Taurus SHO.

Then again, there's always this Ferrari, Magnum. :cool:

A 3.0L what? How about this -- it had a 3 liter:

sm-ferrari308forsale.jpg

You could get home from the lake quick enough that the fish would be as fresh as when you pulled them out of the water.

More on topic, what woman tells her man that she wants him to buy a 3 liter Contour? Just a damned odd request. Hey, plenty of people love the Contour SVT, including my girl, but no one's ever knocked on my door to get me to mod it. I figure if you want enough thrust to cinch your beer gut under hard throttle, get a Fox Mustang or Capri, or even a supercharged MN-12 car, perhaps a 5-speed Taurus SHO.

Then again, there's always this Ferrari, Magnum. :cool:

Well, I said I wanted to get one and her reply "was can you sell your car....and if so for how much. "

I figure I can hopefully sell mine for around $2600 then I can take out a small $3-4K loan for a nice 3.0L from Reebs. Haven't heard from him for a bit though. :confused:

Well, I said I wanted to get one and her reply "was can you sell your car....and if so for how much. "

I figure I can hopefully sell mine for around $2600 then I can take out a small $3-4K loan for a nice 3.0L from Reebs. Haven't heard from him for a bit though. :confused:

Gotcha. How about a nice 1978 Riv for $500?

Jason, see the Ad of the Day thread for a link to an Ebay auction that will please your wife greatly. All other northerners are welcome, of course. I'm sure you'll not be able to contain your excitement.

im gonna be peacing out here tommorrow guys for a bit. getting hitched this weekend and headed to chi-town after! wahoo!

you going to drop off some wedding food for me on your back out of ely? :drool: You can check out our awesome new windows for the house while you are at it. LOL. Good luck though! Hope things go smooth. And remember, when you pick up your tux...make sure it is the right one and all that good crap before you leave the store.

Back