• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

sundays trans swap

bagged

You'll Never Take Me Alive!!
took a couple pics of yesterdays tranny swap on jTods very clean svt:cool: it was a pleasure to meet you! " very cool guy"
IMG_0506.jpg

IMG_0505.jpg

IMG_0509.jpg

also met another new cegr (your maker) great guy, thanks for breakfast:cool: always welcome around here!
hope you guys can make it to SZ and dominic ill see you soon for your parts

Last edited:
aircougar and I did something similar yesterday, we replaced a clutch for TST-MT-CSVT#4923 in his SVT.

so how do these guys pay you, monopoly money?

i'm tired of my slow 2.5 :laugh:

aircougar and I did something similar yesterday, we replaced a clutch for TST-MT-CSVT#4923 in his SVT.

man, ive been going for 5 days straight. i dont even wanna touch an svt today:crazy: i was up all night saturday trying to wrap up my new silver one and rolled straight to the tranny install with no sleep

man, ive been going for 5 days straight. i dont even wanna touch an svt today:crazy: i was up all night saturday trying to wrap up my new silver one and rolled straight to the tranny install with no sleep

I want my trans installed NOW, no sleep, sleep when you die.

JUST KIDDING, scott, just giving you :censored::censored::censored::censored:.

Nice work man, lmk...

:censored::censored::censored::censored:en machine you are. Where are ppl like you in CT???

Oh yeah. We're all hibernating. We're actually getting a real winter this year, and the oldies don't like it...:laugh:

hello boys

hello boys

i am the ugly guy holding the light!!!

scott and grant did a great job with no sleep,,,grant looked like a detroit crack baby but once coffee got into him, wow! all over that svt. all joking aside scott and grant know there :censored::censored::censored::censored:

i had a great time meeting you guys and can not wait to see you hopefully this weekend.

thanks guys. nice meeting the both of you! you guys need to go to Spring Zing and hang out!

Last edited:
I am next, i just need to plan this :censored::censored::censored::censored: with Scott, probably next week...I'll keep you posted.

anyway, i hope i don't run into problems, just as easy as this one seemed to be. :laugh: :cool:

Good to meet all you guys as well and great to have a functioning trans again! Got home at 3a, 23hrs after I left, that is one boring drive:zzz: Had to go with the roof and windows open to stay awake!

You guys need to get the mayor to spend some of that mistress money on the roads around there:laugh:

Ya. I'm about 20 min from Groton, so that would be a LONG drive for my car. DARNIT!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

3 NJ CEG members came up to MA just for the clutch swap! they made it, you could too :)

come on now, colchester is only about 30 minutes from me and I am about 15 minutes from aircougar .... that isn't a bad drive at all, I use to go up to NH for meets all the time, thats a few hour drive .... shoot up next time

come on now, colchester is only about 30 minutes from me and I am about 15 minutes from aircougar .... that isn't a bad drive at all, I use to go up to NH for meets all the time, thats a few hour drive .... shoot up next time

My car can't make it up the twin hills in Marlborough without slipping for 2nd ALL THE WAY to 4th. It can't leave towm. My little knock on old ppl in NE was just a joke. Sorry if I offended anyone:eek:

Back