• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

I have been away for a long time, But I am back and the car is faster!

Qwk98svt

New CEG'er
Here are some pics of my car, I just took them yesterday at my work, I have been away from the car for a very long time and I have started a family in the mean time, but now I have been back on the contour almost full swing, and it is now a running driving 3.0L forged bottom end,ported heads, Turbo machine I hope you like what you see!

By the way, the trunk is still a work in progress, and don't mind that really long black vacuum line off the intercooler I fixed that, also I took alot of pics of the turbo setup because one CEG'er asked for some pics to help his install so here you go

-Jeff-

bryant011.jpg

bryant010.jpg

bryant009.jpg

bryant008.jpg

bryant007.jpg

bryant006.jpg

bryant005.jpg

bryant004.jpg

bryant002.jpg

bryant001.jpg

Hey. Nice pics. I always liked your car. You planning on sticking around for a while then?

hey my fellow morette owner:)! looks real good. how long have u had this car? belongd to soundQ right? anyways, good job. my advice? get a mirko. i promise u'll love ur car even more. it'll make the morettes pop.

hey my fellow morette owner:)! looks real good. how long have u had this car? belongd to soundQ right? anyways, good job. my advice? get a mirko. i promise u'll love ur car even more. it'll make the morettes pop.

I have had this car since I think 2002-2003 somewhere in there, and no this car has always been mine, and when I bought it it was 100% stock. Also I had a mirko, but my car sits about 4 inches off the ground the mirko made it about 2 months? and it broke, I did not like it anyway it hurt the driveabilty because the car was way to low in the front

here are some old pics of my car, maybe you will remeber me this way

mycar.jpg

mycar2.jpg

-Jeff-

In response to Mapoftizo ( or how ever you say it :) ) when I had that mirko on the front I hit a pot hole with the right side, thus breaking the mirko, pushing the bumper up shifting my head light and bending my fender just a tad, needless to say I was very upset, but once I get it back on the road 100% maybe I will take it to a body shop

-Jeff-

Im assuming that hes using the foam to keep the dust out of the engine bay where the morettes do not have that rubber seal like the stock headlights do and the one on the crossbar is for the rubber that belongs on the underside of the hood for the same purpose.

hood bumpers would be more pleasing to the eye...can you not use them w/ fiberglass?

Back