• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

UofM SAE Car Show-Sept 16th

ancientsanskrit

Hard-core CEG'er
Just throwing this out there:
http://www.engin.umich.edu/soc/sae/carshow/2007/index.htm

At least us A2 guys should attend. I believe registration is free, plus you get a t-shirt, lol!:cool:

I've attended two shows:
2005 was at Mitchell field (by Alice Lloyd dorm), featured 2 fds, including Kahn's RX-7:drool: and a ton of 350Zs.
2006 was at north campus near Pfizer. Not that great of a turn out, had a bunch of SHO guys.
This year it's at south campus again, so I'm thinking turn out will be pretty good.

Anywho, I should be there. Still got time so put it on your calendar and register for the free t-shirt.

I've never registered for prior shows, but like I said...free t-shirt!!! :crazy: Would be nice to have a few CEGers attend.

Edit: Okay, we're meeting at 9:30am at this address:

2900 S State St # 105
Ann Arbor, MI 48104
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=...49,-83.738244&spn=0.007021,0.014591&z=16&om=1

Jeff and I, may be meeting at 12 oaks mall prior to the show. If any other locals want to meet up there, we can all caravan to AA.

Last edited:
I just registered, so I guess I am going... well, that is if they accept my registration. They may deem my car not show worthy. :cry:

I registered and didn't have to put pictures, wtf? Let me know if you get a response from them because I haven't.

Hmm, perhaps they updated their registration page. Damn if I have re-register w/pics; there goes my free t-shirt! :laugh:

Keep me posted Jeff.

Just bumping this to remind you guys that this event is this Sunday (finally a weekend I won't be working).

Let me know if anyone else is tagging along. I'll be driving from the folks' home, so I'll be coming from F. Hills if anyone wants to caravan out there.

I'll keep an eye on the weather forecast, as well. If it's crappy weather, I'm not going. Outdoor car show + rain = thumbs down.

Edit: Opps, Sunday, not Saturday.

Last edited:
should I register my car? I mean its nothing special, but if we are going to have a "CEG" section, would it be wise for me to do so?

Back