• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Whats left of her....

gotcookyz

New CEG'er
This was my baby....

SSPX1905.jpg

SSPX1903.jpg

SSPX1902.jpg

SSPX1901.jpg

SSPX1900.jpg

SSPX1898.jpg

SSPX1897.jpg

SSPX1896.jpg

SSPX1895.jpg

SSPX1894.jpg

This was a very clean old man driven 1998 SVT Contour that i bought for only $5k 1 1/2 years ago and it only had 31k miles on it. I put so much love, money and effort into her just for her to be taken from me one night by a drunk driver on the highway. :cry::cry::cry:

This was a very clean old man driven 1998 SVT Contour that i bought for only $5k 1 1/2 years ago and it only had 31k miles on it. I put so much love, money and effort into her just for her to be taken from me one night by a drunk driver on the highway. :cry::cry::cry:

u know i wanted to post sumthn about this a day or 2 b4 newyears that ppl should drive their cars as less as possible between ny's eve and today. this was bound to happen. am sorry to see that dude. i hate to break it to u but its gonna have to be totalled by d insurance. request to keep the car tho if u plan on fixing it.

edit- u know, lookn again at the pix, u might be fortunate its not totalled. if the frame remains untouched, u gat a chance.

Last edited:
You should sue the drunk driver to make up for lost money because the insurance generally won't cover mods unless you've notified them of them.

OUCh..Now im not good with cars being considerd total but is this total or can it be fixed..If not you plan on parting it out?..I could use some parts.

Gieco already said it was a total loss. The other driver actually didn't make it. after he hit me in the front and spun me around and hit the divider, he went straight into a tree. I was told he was drunk by Geico.

the frame isn't bent but the whole front end is gone. The engine and everything else actually survived. car still runs perfect, i drove it around the block before a parked it in the driveway. :laugh:

the frame isn't bent but the whole front end is gone. The engine and everything else actually survived. car still runs perfect, i drove it around the block before a parked it in the driveway. :laugh:

the front end is the least of ur worries actually. a junkyard bumber, headlights, grill, and the plastic frame can be picked up. the air bags are wot am worried about and the car frame

well if your interested to save the car i have both airbags and pass. cover for sale ????
i just bought a black svt that was totalled because of air bags and its already back on the road. there not that hard to change and could find body parts in local j/y's or local ceg members ???
if it can be saved try your best to do it and it not buy it back and part it out. can usally make your money back and some and help other members at the same time ?

Back