• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

My Winter Car..DOH!

Congrats on the Blizzaks. I just made the same purchase on Saturday from Tire Rack, however, they're on my factory 18's. Does make a world of difference, thank God for VSC and the limited slip, makes a world of difference. Hate the ride, though... they are rough feeling going fromt eh factory Potenza's. My 350Z seems to handle about the same as the CSVT with the same Blizzak tires in 16" mode.

thank God for VSC and the limited slip, makes a world of difference.

oh yes it does, I love it on mine! have you noticed your car being extra louder? like engine and exhaust notes being a little more deeper in the winter? I dont know why but I have felt that my exhaust rumbles louder and if I get on it, it roars.

Depends entirely on the AWD system, and whether it is RWD-bias or FWD-bias.

Infiniti AWD's such as my brothers g35 are rwd bias. I actually like that because you have rwd performance and with slippage or a push of a button, you have awd..iirc the skyline gt-r will have the same rwd-bias

It seems a bit louder, I don't know if the induction system and manifold that these cars have has anything to do with the extra loudnes sence it's some weird engineered plastic and the coldness does something to it. :shrug:

I don't know... wish it would stay like it, though, lol. 3rd and 4th gear at 45-50mph is :drool: Find myself driving with the windows half down, heat blazing with the seats on while it's 25 degrees out. :laugh: :drool:

I don't know... wish it would stay like it, though, lol. 3rd and 4th gear at 45-50mph is :drool: Find myself driving with the windows half down, heat blazing with the seats on while it's 25 degrees out. :laugh: :drool:

oh it is a beautiful sound :drool:

Im almost certain I saw you today. route 111 in windham, you were heading towards 93. Just thought I would let you know.

Back