• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Supercharged Values for SCT PRP

CSVT#49

Addicted CEG'er
I hope for the amount of work I did here we could make this referenced in or made a sticky.

Well I put this post together for Chris@CTA because he was looking for some help with the fuel maps for his SVT, which has a blower. While I do not have a S/C'd SVT I did have the values file from SCT for a S/C'd 2.5L SVT Contour. Below are snaps shots from the Pro Racer Package to assist those of you tuning blown cars.

FUEL

fuelscalarmm7.png

fuelbasetablesb1.png

fuelactmultiplierma9.png

KNOCK SENSOR

knocksensorscalarsnp3.png

knocksensorretardrateae4.png

knocksensoradvancerategp8.png

SPARK-Max Allowed

sparkmaxallowedtableaz2.png

sparkmaxallowedxnorm06ir4.png

sparkmaxallowedynorm06nw0.png

And that completes evertyhing that changed in the programming for a base tune on a supercharged 2.5L SVT Contour. Hope this helps all of you who are trying to tune your car on your own.

Thanks for helping out CEG Mike.

Chris, let me know how you like that sniper tuning (not that it matters anymore) I had looked in to it pretty seriously in the past, just never took the plunge.

Thanks for helping out CEG Mike.

Chris, let me know how you like that sniper tuning (not that it matters anymore) I had looked in to it pretty seriously in the past, just never took the plunge.

Always a pleasure. Hopefully this helps some people out.

Chris I'm also very curious how the Sniper Tuning program turns out. I already have the SCT PRP obviously, but it's nice to know theres another option out there if everything works out for you.

Well folks, it's not as intensive to set up the Sniper Tuning Special Forces tune, but with that being said, there are only settings for fine tuning as laid out in this manner.
WOT Fuel tuning: Low/Medium/High RPM's (Richen or leaner per)
Ignition timing: Low/Medium/High RPM's (Richen or leaner per)
Global Fuel Tuning: Low/Medium/High RPM's (Richen or leaner per, affects all aspects, part and full throttle, and idle)

I'm thinking that I should not go crazy and just use it, as a start, as a fuel computer only. I have already set the basic parameters, as related to my aftermarket supercharger set up. I still haven't found out how much LPH the stock fuel pump with the inline Walbro 155lph pump equates to. I am assuming to set the fuel for 255LPH since that seems to be a common standard.

I will probably get a chip from Sniper Tuning and burn the program to it, rather than flash the PCM. I am leary about blowing up my PCM, especially with how rare these things are getting with the code that mine has (SFG0).

Stay tuned. :)

Back