• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

bagged still builds bad ass hightowers

Status
Not open for further replies.

AliasJerk

Addicted CEG'er
if bagged owed you hightowers, you will be getting them soon, and you WILL be happy. These things look WICKED.

DSC00646.jpg

DSC00648.jpg

DSC00649.jpg

nope, i wont be building anymore..........................

i think jared was implying that i havent lost my touch.

and i actually enjoyed making these again

the gray ones are for you buddy:cool:

and the electrical tape holds the lens to the housing without leaving a gooey mess on the lens and allows me to strech it so it holds really tight

nope, i wont be building anymore..........................

i think jared was implying that i havent lost my touch.

and i actually enjoyed making these again

indeed ;)

we had a good time putting them together today, I cleared the lenses (using bagged's patented process), and he stuck them together.

Was 80 and sunny outside today with a cool breeze :drool: so it was nice to chill outside, have a drink and put some lights together.

...so what's the number on this patent? I'd like to check the registry...:ponder:

Scott, was it tough making the baby w/ AJ up in there?

I keed, I keed;)

You quality of work was never questioned, it's the questionable business practices!

-Andy

You quality of work was never questioned, it's the questionable business practices!

-Andy

thats the problem andy, things just got overboard but the people who have bought from me will be happy in the end. and i wont offer any more services.
sometimes things just get backed up when you do the output i was doing ,3 people wouldnt have been able to keep up:shrug:

thanks for popping in and pissing on me though douche
funny-15-1.jpg

thats the problem andy, things just got overboard but the people who have bought from me will be happy in the end. and i wont offer any more services.
sometimes things just get backed up when you do the output i was doing ,3 people wouldnt have been able to keep up:shrug:

thanks for popping in and pissing on me though douche
funny-15-1.jpg

Oh so I should be concerned about pissing you off? Not!

This entire post is inflammatory towards those you pissed off! No wonder you can run a business!

-Andy

its no secret we dont like eachother andy so i wont continue to argue with you because you are just a punk with a big mouth anyhow
thats all youve ever been, a no action big mouth little girl who pokes his 2 cents in everyones buisness and tries to talk around people cause he is chicken

difference is people actually miss me while im gone, think anyone would care if you left...............didnt think so
ive done more with a tour than you ever could

Ok come on guys no one will win this pissing contest, negativity breads negativity so lets not bring ceg down with this bickering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back