• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Fiberglass Eyelids

please send payment... the more payments I get the faster they will ship... right now the payment I speak of above is the only pending one.

I like to send group payments so multiple parts ship from Topshop...

so yes.. send payment to cconter@gmail.com

40 + 5 shipping for FG
50 + 5 shipping for CF
60 + 5 shipping for Silver Weave

+another 5 shipping if your not in the US

do you still have cf eyelids?

I got sidetracked as I was busy as hell at work with everyone taking vacations -- I needed to do 3 peoples work in addition to my own. :(

they will ship this week for sure...

if anyone wants a set please send payment ASAP.

Topshop Group Order Placed

Topshop Group Order Placed

The following orders were sent to Topshop for shipping today... this again completely clears out any pending orders I had.

David Unglesbee - 1 set FG
Kenneth Spencer - 1 set FG
Manuel Ramirez - 1 set CF

Happy Holidays!

We will do a christmas sale on these eyelids for 10 off if you order them trough 12-22. If you would like to order them pm chrispy

just got my eyelids in the mail the other day and i must say they are fantastic and well worth the money. they seem like they are very well made. nice job top shop. now on to painting them.

do the eye lids just get shipped and you can install them no prob? and i wouldnt mind doing my engine cover carbon fiber :) if i had one -_- if so.. i think i might want a set of CF :)

Back