• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

LOCAL CLASSIFIEDS (4th quarter '07)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ive got a green 97` Ford Explorer XLT with tan leather
power everything

Vehicle Highlights
Mileage: 122,000
Engine: V6 4.0 Liter SOHC
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: 4WD

Selected Equipment

Standard
Air Conditioning AM/FM Stereo ABS (4-Wheel)
Power Steering Dual Front Air Bags

Optional
XLT Package
Cassette
Privacy Glass
Rear Air
Multi Compact Disc
Running Boards
Power Windows
Premium Sound
Custom Bumper
Power Door Locks
Leather
Towing Package
Tilt Wheel
Moon Roof
Premium Wheels
Cruise Control
Roof Rack
Premium Tires

in very good shape

pm for price...you cant beat it

35195k4.jpg

WTT- want to trade: I have a post '98 T-Red trunk lid (FL paint code) in excellent condition. I am looking to swap with someone that has a pre '98 T-Red trunk lid in similar condition. PM me or email Rich2279@hotmail.com

Last edited by a moderator:
f/s f/t got a set of 16x7 image rims and tires. uni 4 lug, has some curb rash an tires are in decent shape except 1 due to aliagnment issues. pm me if interrested. or email low2earth2007@yahoo.com

Attachments

• PICT0029.JPG
    PICT0029.JPG
    53 KB · Views: 0
  • PICT0030.JPG
    PICT0030.JPG
    77.5 KB · Views: 0
  • PICT0028.JPG
    PICT0028.JPG
    39.2 KB · Views: 0
  • PICT0026.JPG
    PICT0026.JPG
    79.8 KB · Views: 0
thinking of selling some tvs. 2 headrest tvs, in dash flip up, and 2 dvd players. all in working condition and in good shape. headrest tvs have some marks on the case but not the screens. want to see what i can get for them. let me know some prices

Attachments

• PICT0030.JPG
    PICT0030.JPG
    72 KB · Views: 0
  • PICT0031.JPG
    PICT0031.JPG
    76.9 KB · Views: 0
I'm looking for the low beam socket that connect to the bulb to the headlight.
The part that attach to the car' wiring. Mine burned out, God knows how, and there's no contact anymore.

So all I'd need is the socket and maybe some wire behind so I can soldier it back to the main wiring.

Thanks!

Edit: Found it thanks!

Last edited:
WTB:sf hood,both fenders,rear driverside door

like the top says,i'm located in central new york state

brand new pasg. side svt side skirt. unpainted/or primed comes w/new slide moldings and rivets. pm for pics,located in oneonta,ny prefer p/u. will trade as well:laugh:

I've got 2 Sumitomo HTR+ tires.. almost branks spanking new, bought a few weeks ago. one has some curb rash.. pm if interested.

i parted out my 98 t-red contour svt so i have all kinds of stock svt parts laying around let me know what you need and make an offer

60mm (now optimized) svt contour throttle body w/working tps...pm for cheap price :cool:

Last edited:
SVT front bumper. Crack on the bottom of the bumper paint is in fair conditon. looking for $150 or best offer. + shipping (only 48 states, no Hawwai ,Alaska , or Canada.)

PM me for any questions or concerns. (SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY!)

I will fix all of the scuffs,crack and prime it for addtional costs.

Send me some offers and only if you are serious about getting it! Thank you

Last edited:
4x Blizzaks FREE *

They have enough tread for 3/4-1 season. Free provided you pay for unmounting (mounted on E1s) and shipping (if necessary). I'd rather do a local pickup or meet up somewhere.

I want to play with the E1s and the tires are in the way!

Thanks!
Chris

Wanted to buy:

Looking for a Pudmonkie or Similar Intake Heat Shield

*Edit*
Sorry, Thx Luca

Last edited:
65mm throttle body w/the 3L tb linkage,started to optimize it,shaved rear shaft,removed front shaft,will be knife edged shortly,flat head screws. will bolt on to any duratec engine. comes w/working tps and mgt shaft and linkage if you want it.

late model svt/cougar lower intake manifold w/the larger 34mm and 35mm intake ports.(non svt is 30/31,early svt is 32/33) no injecotors or rail. i removed the end of the screws as i was going to remove them and optimize it. just kinda gave up though. so it prob. flows slightly better w/out those sticking out into the airspace.

pm for price's..these are also listed on neco

ford factory cd/radio reciever from my 99 svt. i have it listed on ebay but will end early for ceger's(3.5 days and no bids yet,so i can still end it)

willing to trade for parts as well,i need a drivers side fender and a se or svt grill,msds or optimized ypipe,heatshield...i'm pretty open to offers

im selling the cougar i was going to put back together and drive.. its a 99 red auto. has 134 on it.. the bad it went for an unmanned ride into a tree. it has beenhammerd back just need to get a bumper, hood and lights air bags are still good and it still has a clean title trades welcome need to sell asap

DSC02359.jpg

DSC02360.jpg

DSC02358.jpg

Last edited:
FS: I have 2 tickets to see Lisa Lampanelli on New Year's Eve (12/31/07 @ 7pm) Monday, at the Borgata in Atlantic City. I am unable to go and do not want the tickets to go to waste. Since they were already purchased, I can not get a refund. PM or email me for price. Rich2279@hotmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back