• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

HVAC & Headlight Switch Overlay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Project SVT

Veteran CEG'er
Alright well since I've posted the IC for this, and got a decent response we'll go ahead and start it up. So here we go.

It was brought to my attention that another website sells just the hvac overlay for $20 bucks.

Well what my plan is, is to offer the HVAC overlay for the same price $20 bucks.
But the headlight switch overlay will be $20 bucks. If you buy them as a pair it'll be $35 bucks for the pair. And if you really don't want say the HVAC overlay, find somebody to split up the pair with, we can do the $35 between you to. I'll figure out shipping later. If I'm able to put them in a envelope with some carboard around them kinda like for the ID tag groupbuy that I was able to get ran a while back I'll go that route, and I'll cover the postage.

So here we stand. Prices aren't set in stone but I'm sure I'll be able to keep them like that, I will check with a few shops tomorrow that do this kinda stuff around me. If you want different colors, I'm sure it can be done. There'd probably be an extra fee since they can't just run a whole bunch of them.

Prices
HVAC - $20
Headlight overlay - $20
Full Set - $35

So if you are interested put your name on the list. And we'll go from there.

Thanks
Any questions please let me know.

~update~
this is what they look like
http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/6...800x600zy3.jpg

Ok well i tried to get good day/nite pics, and well only the hvac ones turned out at nite. Some reason my camera didn't get the light from the headlight switch like the hvac. But it lights up and you can def see it at nite.
HVAC Day
http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/605...800x600yg4.jpg
HVAC Night
http://img112.imageshack.us/img112/2...800x600nj9.jpg
Headlight Day
http://img49.imageshack.us/img49/419...800x600mu8.jpg

And to clear things up incase anybody wants to know. Like the other HVAC overlay how it has clear plastic where the words are to let light shine through. These one has cutout spots where the light shines through. Just clearing this up for anybody. If everybody is still interested I will check into it today but i need to know.

So go ahead and send payment to projectsvt at gmail.com through paypal. (and please add the 3% if you would) i hate paypal for that reason only
If you desperately don't want to use paypal pm me.

from the IC list....

1. Blu_Fuz- headlight switch overlay
2. TX00SVT- Full set
3. CruzCorp - Full set
4. 99MystiqueATX - Full set
5. yamaharacer686-full set
6. Onimitsu- Full set
7. dannimarieiro - Full set
8. SVTcontourSVT- Full Set
9. Ooklah - Full Set

I changed my mind :ponder:

j/k :D

But why is the headlight overlay still so much? $20..... hope that includes the envelope and stamp :blackeye:

i'm not going to worry about the envelope and stamp that's easy. and yea that is my email address at paypal. and that total is fine. canada will be the same no worries.

and blue fuz it's just that price because it's overall cheaper for me to get the sets made compared to singles.

i'm not going to worry about the envelope and stamp that's easy. and yea that is my email address at paypal. and that total is fine. canada will be the same no worries.

and blue fuz it's just that price because it's overall cheaper for me to get the sets made compared to singles.

so if i pay you now will you send them out right away??or do they still got to be made

well the fact that like nobody is stepping forwards doesn't want me to go get them all made first. So i'll work on getting your set, but I'd like to to get it all done at once.

I respect you making something for us - Looks like I will have to start charging more for my aluminum koni knobs because those only cost $20 shipped AND powder coated :blackeye:. Thank you, oh, money is sent!

PAID1. Blu_Fuz- headlight switch overlay
2. TX00SVT- Full set
3. CruzCorp - Full set
6. Onimitsu- Full set
9. Ooklah - Full Set

alright guys just send the money when you can. Once everybody sends in there money I'll have them start being made. Since he wants cash up front, so it's all depending on you guys to send in your money.

1. Blu_Fuz- headlight switch overlay PAID
2. TX00SVT- Full set
3. CruzCorp - Full set
6. Onimitsu- Full set
9. Ooklah - Full Set PAID

i know yamaha said he was paying, but come on guys.
you where so wanting this and we had the IC filled like in 3 days, and now nobody responds to pms or anything. And people complain why stuff doesn't get made for our cars. I'm about to just get them for the people that paid already and just close this.

No respect around here for the "helping hands".
I think most people are tired of waiting for things after a GB starts and when they finally get products..... For this next aluminum koni knob GB I will have all of them made and then have them picked off one by one like the nyceboi emblem GB going on now.....

well it would literally take like 3-5 days and they'd be done, and i'd ship them out. I guess people need to just get their head out of there ass and understand that they can't just pay and get it right away. Some things do have to be made after gaining a interest. But whatever. No skin off my back

not that they would but i think just because I feel like being an ass once i get the projectors done, (bouts 60%) anybody that is on a group buy list that doesn't respond after signing up, after pm's are sent, I won't sell them to em. But enough about that

well it would literally take like 3-5 days and they'd be done, and i'd ship them out. I guess people need to just get their head out of there ass and understand that they can't just pay and get it right away. Some things do have to be made after gaining a interest. But whatever. No skin off my back

I can assure you that once you do the GB for the projectors, and my name is on it, I'll have the money in hand! None of this "My cat needed a sex change operation BS." :nonono:

well if i ever do a gb for projectors. people will have to understand turn around, and that i don't spend all my time off doing the lights. I seen all the hassle bagged went through and i'm not going to deal with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back