• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

LED Switches, Official GB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone needs to be sure they provide a shipping address on paypal. You need to select "goods", specify your shipping address, then put a note stating your CEG screen name, and the specifics of your LED needs. I need the shipping address to print shipping labels; otherwise you'll have to wait till I can get to the post office, and that takes much longer.

Awesome, a lot of maintenance items needed to be purchased these last few days...so I need to not spend it on anything but getting the car rolling right again.

full set - blue

defrost - blue/indicator - white

window lock fix and color change - white/blue

extra window switch - blue

I will send my own switches

no temp switches needed

should I send paypal payment now?

also how long will these take to get back to me?

full set - blue

defrost - blue/indicator - white

window lock fix and color change - white/blue

extra window switch - blue

I will send my own switches

no temp switches needed

should I send paypal payment now?

also how long will these take to get back to me?

PM me with the details please.

Since everyone keeps asking... there's no set time on how long it'll take for me to get these back to you. It all depends on when I receive them, how far away you are from NY, etc. If I get them on a Monday and I'm not working, generally I can have them back out Wednesday. No guarantee though.

Red LED pics
They look much better in person. My image resizer killed the picture quality. I can email the full-size pics if anyone is 'that' interested.
I am very happy with the conversion and can't wait to do the rest of the dashboard.

hybrid 99 master switch with 98 raised buttons
(The window lock is stock red color)
(the light bleeding is just bad picture quality, it's perfect in person)
DSC01998.jpg

The L is slightly brighter than U on this switch (Matt offered to redo but I was fine)
DSC01999.jpg

but fine on this switch
DSC02002.jpg

Red defrost with blue indicator
DSC02004.jpg

Last edited:
trhlz1222, it's the blue multiplug with red in the middle.

The most likely problem is you need to have your parking lights on for the defroster switch to turn on. Caught me a few times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back