• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Local Classifieds.

mbb41

CEG'er
Post made here are for Items wishing to be sold locally. Please do not make any other post regarding a sale item in the GTA forum except for here. They will otherwise be closed and or deleted. You may as well post items other then Contour related ones for sale here. Just be sure to take all transactions to private messages after the initial post. As well there still is a classifieds section on the main board. Please make use of this as well.

Cheers and happy selling.

***EDIT***

Posting prices in the Regional Classifieds is not allowed. If prices are posted, they will be removed.
Buyers must PM the seller for this information.

-ElKy

Montreal, Quebec

I'd like to put my 1998 Ford Contour LX up for sale. It's a very reliable car, and will be for a long while yet.

Some Specs,

-Zetec DOHC 2.0L engine.
-5-speed manual.
-Black exterior.
-Tan interour.
-No A/c from factory.
-Recent front brakes.
-Complete tune up done in summer.
-4 four season tyres on steel rims.

The car has about 207,000 Kms mostly highway, and is still surprisingly peppy. The also car handles extremely well (One of the main reasons I bought a Contour). The engine burns absolutley no oil.

The only thing that would need changing in the future is the front driver's wheel bearing, but doesn't need it right away. There is a straight pipe installed in place of the muffler, that gives it a nice sound that isn't loud or annoying.

dc0011l-1.jpg

dc0013l-1.jpg

dc0009l-1.jpg

dc0006l-1.jpg

dc0005l-1.jpg

New price, 2100$ without SVT mags and tyres, but with stock wheels and 4 seasons Make an offer for the car with the mags!

1999 CSVT in mississauga

1999 CSVT in mississauga

i have returned after being away from the board ; even missed out on attending the Show & Shine .

with some possible changes ahead , it looks as though it may be time for me to offer my car for sale .

here are the details :
99 with the 200HP & improved torque curve ; clean Black exterior ; mint Tan leather interior ; 81,600km's ; 2nd owner for 2yrs ; transmission & clutch work good ; all maintenace records ; no rust ; all features work ( pwr seat / pdl / pm / pw / A.C. / heat / moon-roof ) .

only modification was an optimized centre-pipe (glasspack) to eliminate the restrictive stock resonator . car has 215/16 BF-G tires that will safety .

items to be addressed :
fuel-pump DISC-SCREEN to be cleaned to ensure no hesitation at WOT with fuel levels below 1/2 .
rear brake pads & rotors for certification . fronts work fine but may be worth doing at the same time ( will know upon inspection ) .

i have this lined up with my mechanic & could have it cert & etested for $9,900 .
if you prefer to do this yourself or at your own dealer of choice , you may purchase the car for $9,100 .

PM me to exhange e-mails or phone #'s .

I have 4 Contour 8 spoke rims for sale with tires..yokohama Avid4's.
Two of the four tires are excellent the other two have inside "toein" wear.
I will send pics if you wish
$250..Firm

Ottawa (Barrhaven)area.

Wheels and tires

Wheels and tires

I still have my original 14" aluminum wheels. Mounted a pair of snow tires on them that I had on the front. No problems, but the tail did get light on really slow, tight corners with the all seasons in the back.
The fronts have at least 90% tread. The rears are probably 65. Wheels are in decent shape.
$125 for the set.
Check my Car Domain link below to see what they look like.

Last edited:
Wheels and suspension for sale...

Wheels and suspension for sale...

Folks just to update things. I have a set of E1 wheels for sale. New price $250. Wheels are in great shape. They were only used on teh car for about two years and then only used for indoor winter storage for the car. Needs new rubber. With winter coming these would be a great set of winter wheels.

Also want to clear some room in the storage locker so i would like to sell my origonal SVT suspension. It was only used for about 40 000KMs and only saw one winter. Price $200 for the springs and struts together.

One final note....I am looking for a better storage place for the SVT. Due to some circumstances in my life i am no longer able to store the vehicle where i had been for the past few years. I am looking for any garage space / storage space for at least the winter. PM if you have any leads on this. Obviously i am willing to pay for the space.

Cheers

Fern

heavily modified 95 se for sale cheap

heavily modified 95 se for sale cheap

95 se v6 5 speed leather 220,000 km less on new motor and tranny,2 month old euroclutch composite clutch and tranny,svt intake manifold and throttle body,kkm air intake with bat aluminum intake,superchip,underdrive pulley,punched upper cats and custom duals,drilled front rotors,rial dark chrome 16" rims made in germany.strut brace eibach/h&r springs,lots of spares,unbelievable amount invested in this car.its gotta go quickly 2,ooo$ or best offer.

complete svt brake upgrade

complete svt brake upgrade

big rotor kit for regular contour have new brake adapters in boxes barely used discs and calipers with stainless lines all 4 best offer

16 inch wheels with blizzaks

16 inch wheels with blizzaks

5 star split spokes with the top of the line blizzaks on them lots of meat left best offer

NEW PRICE! CUSTOM BODY + SPL STEREO + 18" New Wheels - $10,700 CDN / $9,400 USD!!

NEW PRICE! CUSTOM BODY + SPL STEREO + 18" New Wheels - $10,700 CDN / $9,400 USD!!

ext-3.jpg

-----
ext-2.jpg

-----
ext-4.jpg

-- New 18" Wheels and Fenders
dashboard.jpg

------
int1.jpg

-----
spl3.jpg

-- SPL Stereo System - still has full back seat - seats are just folded down!

hi guys, i am selling my custom cougar (has won over 32 1st place trophies)

Lookin to buy a cool 4-door now! FAMILY COMING!

See full list on my website - http://www.digitalmind.ca/sale

ONLY FOR NECO MEMBER - not advertised on my site!!!!
Car + SPL Stereo system + NEW 18" Wheels - $10,700 CDN / $9,400 USD -- WAS $12,800 CDN

If you know anyone who wants a awesome deal on a smokin ride - let them know about mine

DETAILS:
LOCATED: Kitchener, ontario (near TORONTO)

Overall Details:
- 1 owner
- Color: Black
- E-Tested, Safety Cert.,
- V6 - 2.5 liter - 5 spd. manual, fully loaded, power windows, door locks, hatch, A/C, cruise, power brakes, tilt etc..
- Great on gas!
- Stored in the winter – has never seen snow
- 128k km's (79k miles)
- Runs perfectly, body is mint – no rust
- Paint is immaculate
- Aftermarket wheels, body kit, spoiler (wing), stereo system, suspension and exhaust. Have all original parts.
- Maintained with only premium Meguiars NXT Products
- Used as a show car/summer car - has won 34 1st place trophies

MODS
See full list on my website - http://www.digitalmind.ca/sale/

-------------------------------------------------------
ENGINE
- K & N Direct Air Charger Intake
- Battery Isolated Charging System to charge 2 batteries (front and rear)
- 180 amp alternator

EXTERIOR
- Wings West Spoiler
- Wings West Full Body kit
- Roush Racing Hood
- Eclipse Fuel Door assembly custom fitted
- Front fenders – Chrome vents conversion
- Street Glow AQUA – GOLD SERIES under car neon kit - VERY BRIGHT!
- Street Glow LED Washer Lights
- Tail light cover painted to match car
- Yellow Brake Calipers
- Custom lower/upper/hood scoop grills
- Exterior decals also matched to the color code of “1999 Dodge Bright Silver”

WHEELS & SUSPENSION
- 18” Konig UNKNOWNS – with polished lip (1 month old)
- 215/40/R18 Kumho AST (1 month old)
- Eibach ProKit Suspension
- Stock Wheels (also have stock wheels and tires – 3000kms on them)

EXHAUST SYSTEM
- Brullen Racing Exhaust System
- Brullen 5” Chrome Tip

INTERIOR
- APC G-Force Adjustable SUPER SIZE racing seats matched to interior colors - (2 years old)
- Chrome Shifter Knob / hand brake
- Custom Silver/Black leather stitched shifter boot
- Custom Short Throw Shifter
- All Interior panels / dash painted “1999 Dodge Bright Silver”
- Street Glow Neon tubes and Neon wires
- Digital Voltmeter for amp (for stereo system)

SPL COMPETITION STEREO SYSTEM - 158db @ 53 hz
Head unit: Eclipse 5303 CD player
Front: Audiobahn ABL5002Q 5 ¼ Component set
Rear: Audiobahn AWD61 midbass
Subs: 2 Audiobahn IMMORTAL Quad Coil 15’s ( 165 db Outlaw class @ 53 hz )
Amps:
1 – Alphasonik PMHC1000 with driver mounted volt meter– 3000 watt amp
1 – Audiobahn – intake series – 400 watt amp
Total 3400 watts
- Batteries - Optima Yellow Top in rear. (dual battery setup)
- Capacitor: StreetWires 1 Farad Stiffening Cap
- Wires/RCA’s: Audiobahn
- Custom Stereo Install
- Fiberglass / Mirrors / Street Glow Neon was used
- Sub box painted to match exterior color
- All materials dyed and painted to match factory color codes
- 1 gauge power wire
- 250 amp fusing - audiobahn
- Dynamat used on full rear of car

PRICING
------------------------------------------------------

Car + SPL Stereo system + NEW 18" Wheels - $10,700 CDN / $9,400 USD

95 se 1200 svt goodies

95 se 1200 svt goodies

new tires for my durango are 1200$ so i'll sell my contour for that leather ,svt intake manifold throttle body all the goodies from previous post if it doesn't sell this weekend i'm gonna donate it to charity monday

95 se 1200 svt goodies

95 se 1200 svt goodies

new tires for my durango are 1200$ so i'll sell my contour for that leather ,svt intake manifold throttle body all the goodies from previous post if it doesn't sell this weekend i'm gonna donate it to charity monday

95 contour se pics

95 contour se pics

i still have the car haven't been able to locate the car donation charity,i guess i'll take a best offer great to part out if someone has time,unable to upload pics but can e-mail them

i still have the car haven't been able to locate the car donation charity,i guess i'll take a best offer great to part out if someone has time,unable to upload pics but can e-mail them

I have a buyer very interested can you please e-mail me pictures at nvs_mystique@yahoo.ca put 95 V6 Contour as subject :). Have the money in hand to buy vehicle.

Aaron

Please note there is an underscore between the s and the m.

3L Tour for Sale

3L Tour for Sale

I have to part with my tour after over 4 years of ownership.

It's been a great car! I was hangin on to it with the thoughts of turning it into a autocross car, but as with many car dreams, this one has faded.

FOR SALE:
1996 Contour LX
3.0L Duratec/MTX-75 (3rd gear syncro issue - not a problem in regular driving but will grind when asked to change too quickly)
Black on tan leather w/sunroof
Full oval port w/taurus plastic intake (03 taurus engine)
All new mounts for engine and tranny plus ES insert
lightened SVT Flywheel
Sachs custom clutch (350ft/lb tq. capacity by eurodrive clutches of burlington)
Custom K&N CAI
Full stainless 2.5" exhaust
Front Susp. :New LCA's, ball joints, outer tie rods, end links, SVT Struts and springs
Rear Susp.: New end links, poly swaybar bushings - Rear struts and springs need replacement

The car has been a daily driver in this config for the past 2 years, and has always been reliable.
Custom fuel rail has been over engineered and is a solid piece (no worries here) all wiring soldered, heat shrinked, and properly loomed
Body is in EXCELLENT shape with orginal paint, no accidents, no dings, although the front needs repainting due to KM's (290 on body, less then 50 on engine/clutch)

I guess thats about it... I'll be happy to answer any questions except 'Do you have a pic?" I dont.

What i can tell you, is this car is FAST! It's never been to the track or dyno, but it's shown it's tail lights to more then a few BMW's on the 407, and with time on the dyno i'm sure there's more to be had.

I'd like to get $3000 as is, but i'm open to offers and would like to move this quickly. I hate to see her go, but i need to if i want my next project. :D

you can PM me here, or i can be reached by cell at 905-745-0424, leave a msg if i dont pick up. I'll return your call promptly.

Thanks!

John.

PS - There's also an excellent stereo that i'll leave in the car, for an extra $1000(neg.)
Alpine mp3 headunit
Alpine type-R 5x7's (4)
Pioneer 800W (max) mono sub amp
12" Pioneer sub in ported bassworx box

This is a surprizingly clean sounding setup.

brand new Phoenix Gold 4 CH amp - Radial RsD 300.4
350$ Shipped

1 pair of Pioneer TS-A6871R (6X8, 50RMS) 75$ SHIPPED

I also have:
- 3 pairs of OEM csvt speaker
- 1 pair of Alpine Type-S 6.5inch (50RMS two-way) 75$ SHIPPED
- Many Bestkits Harness connector for many application, just ask for the model you're looking for

Back