• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

my Mondeo ST200 Saloon

MScotts

CEG'er
Hi.

Thought you might like to have a look at my Mondeo ST200 Ltd. The piccies were taken thought this year and show subtle changes that I've done to the exterior in recent times

Trax2007-03.jpg

MScotts-001.jpg

Trax2007-06.jpg

Trax2007-07.jpg

DSCN4052.jpg

DSCN4055.jpg

Trax2007-05.jpg

DSCN4050.jpg

rear_badge.jpg

dude...the wheels are the best ever...what are they they look like a larger verson of a pre 98 wheel here. IMO they were the best factory wheel for the pre 98's

edit......oh yeah and the car looks good 2 LOL

dude...the wheels are the best ever...what are they they look like a larger verson of a pre 98 wheel here. IMO they were the best factory wheel for the pre 98's.....
Yep, imo the Ford RS-7 alloys are the' rims to have, totally timeless and classy :) These ones are 17''...

so in the U.K. are these a car to be admired? out here, SVT's are few and far between but some people look at them and go "still a contour".

so in the U.K. are these a car to be admired? out here, SVT's are few and far between but some people look at them and go "still a contour".
I admire it mate, that's what counts imo.

This is one of only 300 made at the factory, #177. It's still a Mondeo at the end of the day, so as you said above, there's many who look at it and think alike ''still a Mondeo''.

Over here in Blighty (the UK) the hatchback is way more popular in the Mk1, Mk2 (^^^) & Mk3 guise. The saloon (sedan) in all the model range was less of a seller at the showrooms. The Mk4 is just out, I've yet to make a decision on that yet.

dude...the wheels are the best ever...what are they they look like a larger verson of a pre 98 wheel here. IMO they were the best factory wheel for the pre 98's

edit......oh yeah and the car looks good 2 LOL

x2 on the wheels. I wish the CSVT had an interior color option like that!

sounds cool. i think you need a turbo on that, then it would be complete. and i love the sedan..... thats why i bought a contour SVT. it will drive circles around most 2 doors i meet anyways. :) very nice project! do you know if us here in the US can get the polished goodies and the polyeurethane hoses like yours?

x2 on the wheels. I wish the CSVT had an interior color option like that!
The interior was the main part of this ST200 Ltd Ed production run of 300 Saloons. The blue dash bits & door trims are called Mystical Blue, the front & rear seats were trimmed with a perforated blue leather section, the fronts being Recaro seats.

yeah. i'd give my left nut for the seats alone. and my right nut for the rear seat. got any need for a pair of nuts? LOL just kidding.

Love it! The color is outstanding, it's clean and very well done. I think the wheels set it off nicely too.
:drool: :cool: :drool:

Love it! The color is outstanding, it's clean and very well done. I think the wheels set it off nicely too.
:drool: :cool: :drool:
Thanks Christene, and thanks for your help earlier :) The colour is called Ford (Racing) Imperial blue.

I agree with the wheels, are they factory or what? I thought the ST200 had those multi spoke wheels like my tour has.

I agree with the wheels, are they factory or what? I thought the ST200 had those multi spoke wheels like my tour has.
The wheels are OEM Ford, but not standard ST200 rims. Like you said, the ones fitted off the production line are the multi-spoke 17''s

Back