• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

KC area meet?

RaptorSVT

Veteran CEG'er
Tonganoxie, KS. Don't blink! You'll miss it!!
I know we usually post on fast4doors.com but I am curious as to see if any SC people wanna meet in or around Kansas City? Time? Location? Event? Give me an idea of what you guys n gals wanna do (Cruise...Sonic night...Pizza...etc) and I will provide input/area expertise on what we could do and when.....Let me know guys!!

I would like to see a meet sometime. I just think people are just to busy.
I organized the last meet and it was a success, but the weather was a little warmer and you know about the wussies out here.

Well my 04 escape just eats up gas without a tune which i wanna get but i'm tight on money. So i need to figure out how much gas money it'll cost me to get there, drive around, and get back.

I'm down for a group meet. I just gotta get my T-Red back from the dead. With some luck, I'll be done by the end of november!!! I'm stoked!

This looks like it might ACTUALLY turn out good guys! You wanna shoot for late Nov./early Dec? What events would everyone like to do? What kind of food does everyone like? does anyone want to do some KC-area photoshoots?

God I am STOKED!!! This will be the first meet I have been to since I first bought my 'Tour back in Oct 06!! (Has it been a year?? holy CRAP!)

Come on Outlawd....I'm really hopin you will be there (wherever "there" will end up being lol!!!) as well my man! I want to see those new wheels up close!!

I'd like to go to a meet around here, I could take my Canon Rebel XT for some photoshoots too!

http://www.mapquest.com/directions/...&2pl=&2v=&2n=&2pn=&2a=&2c=tulsa&2s=ok&2z=&r=f
Mapquest is showing a 4hour 10 min drive, 243 or so miles....not too horrible! I would love to show ya around KC! If we can get some more OK guys n gals up here we could make a formal meet of this! I'm sure they already have location plans for SZ 08, but I would think KC would be AWESOME! Let me know bud!

well i think i can make it, christmas break for me is from Dec.16th-Jan.6th. So early Dec. would work out pretty good for me, making it out to the meet will suck if i have finals. I might just spend the night in my car out there rather than trying to drive there and back all in one day. I dont think i know anybody out there with a place.

If i could get some dates and times and where in KC where gonna meet at, i can give a more forsure answer if im going to go or not.

Give me an idea of what the best day/weekend/whatever would work for you guys and I will take care of the rest on my end. I have to check with a friend, but I think I can get a deal or two at a local hotel. Gotta see if my friend is still a manager or not. PLUS the great thing about coming to KC next month, you get to see the Plaza lights...a MUST see event if you come to KC. Entire shopping district lit up with over 1 million christmas lights. Google Kansas City Plaza Lighting.

Like I said, I want to be there to join everyone with my CSVT. If anyone wants to help resurect if from the dead, that'd be great. I need a cherry picker among other engine swapping tools. Never done a swap before.

OK guys...new update!! I have found out that my CSVT will be back on the road as of 12/9/07 with a 3.0!! so I would like to set it up to where we meet about 12/15/07...thats a Saturday. I figured out the best place around here would probably be at the Legends shopping center.
(www.legendsshopping.com)
We could meet at the top level of the parking garage. For those that would like to do more than just a "Stop in for dinner and take a 'Tour (pun intended!:crazy:) of the town" I can get good hotel rates at a local Holiday Inn Express. I just need to know how many will be staying the night. I WILL be planning on a plaza run that night to go see the lights. If you guys need more info, PM me for my cell number!

Look forward to seein you guys!

Back