• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

taillight picture

taillightssmoked.jpg

Will post a better one in the morning when I get to work....

BTW, your car is not "Dark T-red" its Cabernet Red.

And I want your trunk lid.

hahaha Damn... I wanted to be cool like the contours and have a T-Red one... oh well... Cabernet it is.....

Heres another one... in direct sun.... not as dark as before...

DSCF1513.jpg

DSCF1512.jpg

I know how beat up my rear bumper is and a new cover is in the works... just waiting in case I can snag an SVT rear for cheaper then a new stock one...

here's mine.. (not sf, not a contour)

Attachments

• mondy easter07 012 (Small).jpg
    mondy easter07 012 (Small).jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 0
  • mondeo pics 015 (Small).jpg
    mondeo pics 015 (Small).jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
SivlerFrost????

SivlerFrost????

My bad... sheesh.... didn't know it was such a serious thread... just trying to help out with a basic idea.... Note taken.

Last edited:
I'm dying here :laugh:

Atleast someone saw the humor in it, and read the original post. I could have posted a picture of my Lincoln and it would have given him just as much help. :blackeye:

And yes, everyone is f(&$ing happy now. ;)

Mark

Just making sure here... I mean I am here to please everyone... and I totally apologize for not reading the rules from the moderators on this highly important thread. and last time I checked I haven't heard a single issue from trhlz1222 about these photos not being helpful. So if I post on your thread and do not read it... feel free to chew my ass out and make fun all you want.

Paul

Just making sure here... I mean I am here to please everyone... and I totally apologize for not reading the rules from the moderators on this highly important thread. and last time I checked I haven't heard a single issue from trhlz1222 about these photos not being helpful. So if I post on your thread and do not read it... feel free to chew my ass out and make fun all you want.

Paul

Simmer down there...were only having some fun. Taking things seriously will get you banned..........seriously.......no joke.......

yeah

im really not kidding

I am not fired up at all... I am just trying to make sure that we discuss the difference between a serious thread and some help needed... and he is totally right.. it is all in joke and sarcasm... just so happens that if I requested a photo of something in a particular color... I would appreciate seeing the whole spectrum of possibilities... no harm, no foul. Some people like more then one color... others like specifics... now if someone wants search for smoked taillights and painted rear reflectors... there are more then one option. Its all good.

Back