• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

LED switches

LED switches

• $45 - I send temp switches, you send yours to me, you return temps. $20 additional Core charge

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for that, and we can avoid this hijack in the future now.:shrug:

back to subject now.

The list: full set includes all window, locks, and defroster.

1. Rawburt (white)
2. yamaha racer 686 (White)
3. hetfield (blue)
4. xtascox (red)
5. icysvt (unknown color)
6. teamSVTour (moonroof only)
7. trhlz1222 (unknown color)

Please update accordingly. Look for the official GB opening near the end of this week.

10 stooopid characters

1. Rawburt (white)
3. hetfield (blue)
4. xtascox (red)
6. teamSVTour (moonroof only)
8. devanmc (red)

figured i should put my name on here

1. Rawburt (white)
3. hetfield (blue)
4. xtascox (red)
6. teamSVTour (moonroof and defroster in blue. May want full set in white if I can find another complete set of switches)
8. devanmc (red)

I got a whole bag of switches today, so I can sell pre-done switches. Here's some price options:

$35 for me sending you a set of switches.

$40 for you sending me switches, w/ no replacements.

$45 for you sending me switches, w/ replacements.

(Because of the shipping)

CSVT1214, you're not hijacking one bit, you're helping me out a ton!

I got a whole bag of switches today, so I can sell pre-done switches. Here's some price options:

$35 for me sending you a set of switches.

$40 for you sending me switches, w/ no replacements.

$45 for you sending me switches, w/ replacements.

(Because of the shipping)

CSVT1214, you're not hijacking one bit, you're helping me out a ton!

wait, im so confused.-

if i pay 40, i dont get replacement switchs while mine are worked on.(got that much

if i pay 45, i get replacement(temp.) switchs while mine are worked on. (got that one.

so whats 35 for then, or do i have this all messed up???

$35 gets you a set of switches to keep, and they come pre-done. You can do whatever you want with your current switches. They are from junkers so they aren't quite as good of quality, but it'd be simple swap and play.

You're right about the other 2 options.

$45 option also will have a $20 core charge, refundable when you send me the switches back.

thanks.

Now would it be possible to get a pic of the set. That I(or others) would get with option 1 ($35) before you do them? To know if we like their condition.

I have a limited number of switches. Everyone please vote in the following poll what option would you like. (once I can figure out how to start a damn poll!!!!!) I can't figure out how to do a damn poll, so if someone can start one w/ options 1,2,3 that'd be great. Or just post here, and we can get an official one at the start of the GB.

Last edited:
I added the post... FWIW, its under "Thread Tools" on the top banner, unless you add it when you create the post..

vbulletin polls always go at the top of every "page" of posts, instead of located in a specific post (as in ubbthreads)

Yeah, but it will look like crap. The blue is going to mix with the green giving you an ugly color. And it'll mix with the red kilometers, giving you a weird purple.

FWIW...you'll have to ask TGO how he came into possession of this HVAC (I bought his car some time ago this year).

P1230010.jpg

1. Rawburt (white)
3. hetfield (blue)
4. xtascox (red)
6. teamSVTour (moonroof and defroster in blue. May want full set in white if I can find another complete set of switches)
8. devanmc (red)
9. My98SVTturbo full set + moon roof(blue)

Last edited:
1. Rawburt (white)
3. hetfield (blue)
4. xtascox (red)
8. devanmc (red)

fixed. The list is numbered for a reason

im down

im down

1. Rawburt (white)
3. hetfield (blue)
4. xtascox (red)
8. devanmc (red)
10. madman666 -full set+extra window switch and defroster (blue)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back