• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Landscape/yard work: i'm looking for work

novellino21

Veteran CEG'er
So i need some extra cash. Anybody need some yard work done? Landscape project you dont want to do yourself? A lawn you dont want to mow? I'm an experienced landscaper in need of some work. If you have anything or know someone who needs something done, let me know.
Name: Peter
Cell: 952-412-5031
email: novellino151@hotmail.com
Thanks.

My front (yard) needs a complete makeover. Everthing is way overgrown, outdated and starting to look kinda "shabby". If anything I need some Ideas on what, where, how and why. But Im in no position to shell out a bunch of money.

Do you have somekind of Landscaping Design Software ?

My front (yard) needs a complete makeover. Everthing is way overgrown, outdated and starting to look kinda "shabby". If anything I need some Ideas on what, where, how and why. But Im in no position to shell out a bunch of money.

Do you have somekind of Landscaping Design Software ?

nope sorry. I'll ask around b/c i have a buddy who might be able to help you out with that. If it works out, i'll let ya know.

I wasnt planning on making any changes up front untill next year anyways. Any extra money I have is going into the Contour/Mystique :laugh:.

Last edited:
I have been told that you can contact the city about neighbors that aren't mowing there yard and get cash from the city for mowing it for them. The city then charges the home owner a ton. Anyone ever here that? I doubt it's true but if it isn't you could make money doing that easily. There are houses everywhere with unmowed lawns this year because of forclosures or lazy people.

Back