• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Fast Cougar

281Thunder

Veteran CEG'er
:shocked:

Wow that thing sounds mean! You were leaving Lowe's as I was walking down through the parking lot...I waved but I don't think you seen me. This is assuming you have the only black turbo Cougar around. Working on the front bumper?

Whatever happened to this eastern panhandle meet-up sometime, lol...everyone's been quiet lately.

Wow, not sure how I missed this thread ... oh yeah ... I rarely visit this area of the boards ;)

Seriously ... let's meet up and go for a ride sometime. Hit me up on PM and we can plan something.

And there's a 3L S/C Cougar sitting outside my place right now... But it'll eventually be going back down to NC.

We have LilCe98's 3L install today- Screw the weather! That's what garages are for!

Wow, not sure how I missed this thread ... oh yeah ... I rarely visit this area of the boards ;)

Seriously ... let's meet up and go for a ride sometime. Hit me up on PM and we can plan something.

Hey Trevor, don't forget about me.

Any time for the brake install before the winter?

Back