• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

caliper color

You know my opinion, a shiny silver or chrome although the gold is growing on me...but I might be biased. Here's a question, do want the caliper color to accent your car or blend in? You want them to be jewelry or a pair of matching socks? :laugh:

Please don't put SVT on your calipers Joe. I think Gold might look alright, but maybe a silver would go better with your rims :shrug:

Just thought Id say good man, that purple is ghey lol. If that represents midnight red, it more or less looks black in pictures. :)

Red Joe. Doooo it. :laugh: :)

i think your current setup looks best! (gold) keep it the way it is IMO!
thumbup.gif

I think with the color of your car and the color of the hood the yellow or gold looks the best. The red is pretty good though.

I have heard too many times that silver is just too plain and "un-modded" looking, but I think that is my only option. I could paint them "Anthricite" like the rims.... gunmetalish
You answered your own question. Joe you need to keep making the car look meaner!!

Back