• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

My first car show of the year.

95_Mystique

Hard-core CEG'er
Tomorrow will be my first car show of the year and also my first car show with this car. There will be a little bit of a difference w/ my car though, I"m putting my 16" rims that i had on my Tempo on my car for the show...

tempomod2.jpg

With all the pics you have posted how come you havnt put those wheels on yet:shrug: make sure you post a pic when they are on, i think they will look good

I can't even think about car shows right now.....we are expected to get another foot of snow tonight. That makes me :cry: I just want it nice out so I can do things on my car.

I can't even think about car shows right now.....we are expected to get another foot of snow tonight. That makes me :cry: I just want it nice out so I can do things on my car.

man another foot of snow? i wouldnt be able to deal with that. i got a sunburn today cause i was outside all day it was so nice. prolly like 75 at its warmest.

why is everybody complementing the tempo, granted it looked nice but... he isnt showing that car, he is showing his contour.

and for some odd reason this idiot has been doing photo shoots on steelies when he had nice wheels that fit on his mystique laying around all along, wtf?

Last edited:
why is everybody complementing the tempo, granted it looked nice but... he isnt showing that car, he is showing his contour.

and for some odd reason this idiot has been doing photo shoots on steelies when he had nice wheels that fit on his mystique laying around all along, wtf?

Do they really fit? I couldn't get my tempo wheels to fit my mystique, fitment issues with the front breaks.

the reason i dont use them on my car is cuz they have flat spots on all 4 tires from me losing control of the Tempo at 75mph while dodging a deer. the one also has a really slow leak, so over night it goes flat. i cant afford new tires either. they were at my buddies house also cuz they were on his Civic.

and yes it WAS a Tempo

the car was in the show, i put fix a flat in the leaky tires and the flat spots facing down. I'm looking for tires for it, but i'll put a WTB ad in the classifieds. here are some pics at the car show...
Brett w/ his ION
IMG_0436.jpg

Cal with his SL2
IMG_0437.jpg

My Merc
IMG_0439.jpg

IMG_0440.jpg

IMG_0442.jpg

my engine
IMG_0441.jpg

All 3 of us
IMG_0438.jpg

little card that the first 50 got...
IMG_0443.jpg

a funny little thing happened then. The guy with the F-150 beside me wanted to hear my car, so i started it up and he couldnt hear it. so i told him to walk to the back a listen. He said it didnt sound too bad and he wanted to hear it when it was revved up. so i did and it threw out all this water, and the guy was like, woah dude, i think ur car threw up all over my truck. but over all he liked the way it sounded.

Last edited:
is that all that cars that where at this car show? if so it needs more cars... I like the tempo though you should get it fixed up so we can see more pics of it.

Back