• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Headlight Pictures Thread

Blacksilver

New CEG'er
Been seeing all sorts of headlight pictures, so I thought we should have a thread devoted to headlight mods.

Post away my friends!

img0077kk8.jpg

O noes ive said too much ^_^

btw, Milan, you aren't fooling anyone, and you aren't welcome back here. You've already been banned twice before, this will make three times . . . I already gave you one shot to come back on the level, and you violated every single term of our agreement which got you the perma-ban.

Highs = Halogen Projector with Hella Hyper H7 (65w 2100 lumens 3200k)

Low = HID Projector with VVME 4300k H.I.D

Fog = Hella 90mm with VVME 4300k H.I.D

Another fine Pudmunkie creation ;)

Highs = Halogen Projector with Hella Hyper H7 (65w 2100 lumens 3200k)

Low = HID Projector with VVME 4300k H.I.D

Fog = Hella 90mm with VVME 4300k H.I.D

Another fine Pudmunkie creation ;)

No No....i ment like the specs and what brand lamp and projector in the headlamps.

I'm assuming the highs are Hella 90mm's.

No No....i ment like the specs and what brand lamp and projector in the headlamps.

I'm assuming the highs are Hella 90mm's.

The highs are not Hella 90mm, just the fogs with a customized bracket that Pud made. For the projector details, you would have to ask Alex. He selected them for the retrofit.

btw, Milan, you aren't fooling anyone, and you aren't welcome back here. You've already been banned twice before, this will make three times . . . I already gave you one shot to come back on the level, and you violated every single term of our agreement which got you the perma-ban.

What did he do wrong?

Back