• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

New ride, still a Troll

Well if he misses all those seats from the Expedition, I guess he'll just have to buy (and ride) a short bus, it's a little smaller than the Expedition, but more practical.

Very nice truck, Ive been waiting one for a few years, but needed more seats for the kids. Within the next few years I plan on getting one, I would like to get my hands on a SVT F150 and get it painted to match my T-red.

I guess they really are giving those things away:shrug: I think its a nice "pick up", something to use to go and "pick up" that Porsche out of town:shrug: :cool:

BTW Trapps.
femaledrivers.jpg

Actually Todd, your signature is incorrect. You see, the beer bottle lost too. It lost huge really. The large brick wall was the only point scorer in the exchange. :troutslap:

Nice truck Mark, Do you plan on modding it..

Not unless you consider dead birds (4 ducks were cleaned on the tailgate last saturday :laugh: )and a Marine Corps sticker as Mods. :cool:

No, no real mods to this one. If I were to do anything it would probably be a brush bar and a winch after meatier OR tires. The Pirreli Scorpion ATR (275/55R20) have not yet been tested off road. Next weekend I'll be in the woods up north and we'll see how they perform.

Back