• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Pictures of my ZX3 Focus Lowered and cleaned..

fordman302

Hard-core CEG'er
Ok well the other week i lowered the Focus on Eibach Sportlines..Thanks Slvrfocus..And today i Detailed it..Not as much as i wanted to but its ok for now..The headlight covers are a Temp use for now my headlights are pretty hazed..Backseat was Removed for extra room..A rear deck will be made shortly and carpeted..As for the last picture of the Roof if anyones Remembers it was completely Oxdized..

Picture101.jpg

Picture103.jpg

Picture104.jpg

Picture105.jpg

Picture106.jpg

Picture109.jpg

Picture110.jpg

car looks good man, we need to get both of em cleaned up, and take some nice pics somewhere around here...

Ok so its a stock non svt focus, with some lowering springs and some TACKY headlight covers, whats special about it dude, you made enough off the sale of that se you sold matt to get something better and ALOT faster than a paperweight:shrug:

Ok so its a stock non svt focus, with some lowering springs and some TACKY headlight covers, whats special about it dude, you made enough off the sale of that se you sold matt to get something better and ALOT faster than a paperweight:shrug:

What crawled up your butt :shrug:

He said the HL covers are only temporary and there have bee MANY stock contours that have been posted on here. Whats the big problem with him showing off a clean focus??

He said the HL covers are only temporary and there have bee MANY stock contours that have been posted on here. Whats the big problem with him showing off a clean focus??

Thanks Mystique..

Ok smart A$$ after i sold my contour i bought a truck and payed off a bunch of credit cards..Then sold the truck payed off some more bills and bought this..Them tacky headlight covers are just a TEMP use only seeing how new headlights will be ordered soo..You need to grow up get a life and put the past behind you and stop living in the past..Wait till it's fully boosted..I'll be up there to show you what this little paper wait can do..Not only in the straight but in the Corners as well..

wow, you'd thik he had more to talk about other then something that didn't even concern him, how long ago?! anyways, i hope you get to follow through with your plans for thatr car joe, it will be a nice machine when you're done...

Seriously ? the guy posted a few pictures of his car, didnt say ANYTHING rude or cocky, and thats the reply he gets from you ? weren't you banned before ? Your making a great 2nd impression!

he said the h/l covers were temporary, your not one to talk abou tacky. look at your interior... and your build #'s on your car... :rolleyes:

Seriously your attitude makes me wanna
vommit.gif

I think the car looks awesome. I like the look with the black covers. But im partial to an all black car.:cool:

I wasnt flaming by any means, I was mearly expressing my opinion like many do on this site. I said nothing about anything that happened in the past, you all assumed it was about that. A stock zx3 focus is a very slow car, at a recent dyno day we had there was one with an intake,full exhaust,headers,tune,plugs and wires and only dyno'd at 101 at the wheels. All I was saying is that I thought after a sevt you would have gotten something faster. Yes the compression on those cars are great for boost and can handle alot of power, but without dumping 10k into it, its a slow paperweight. Thats all I was saying. Get your undies out of a wad and take it for what it is.

I actually like focus's, but to me its just like contours, I prefer a SVT model and dont get all excited about a non svt.

Last edited:

Go drive some circle track captain nascar......

true that.

what a ******** thing to say. You know, some people arent concerned with "fast" Also keep in mind that car insurance is crazy expensive in Flordia. I have a friend with a Base model eclipse with PLPD insurance and its like $150 a month, no tickets.

Hey Fordman, I love that Focus, those are great cars, easy to work on and have a huge aftermarket if you ever do decide to go for engine mods. Its looks great too, hell get some sweet 17's or 18's and that thing will look sick as hell. Keep up the good work man, I expect great things from that ride.

what a ******** thing to say. You know, some people arent concerned with "fast" Also keep in mind that car insurance is crazy expensive in Flordia. I have a friend with a Base model eclipse with PLPD insurance and its like $150 a month, no tickets.

do you know how many people from NY register and insure their cars in florida to save on insurance?? lol! Jeez...you must have it great if you think $150 is alot lol!

Though the R only costs $170...thank got for turning 25.

Yeah Pole120 I know plenty of the handling capabilities of a focus, seeing that 90% of the people in my car club drive them, and they are far more superb than the contour in handling. But thank you anyway cpt.obvious

And if you guys are worried about high insurance rates ,Then move!!!!Its your choice to live in Florida. I grew up in Orlando, and had Florida insurance and license the entire time I was in the army so I know what the rates are.

Anyways back to the car, get that thing built and turbo'd so you can REALLY have some fun with it.

Yeah Pole120 I know plenty of the handling capabilities of a focus, seeing that 90% of the people in my car club drive them, and they are far more superb than the contour in handling. But thank you anyway cpt.obvious

WTF are you talking about? Handling? I'm referencing that atrocity of a trunk lid you call a spoiler. you're clearly blind to tackiness.

WTF are you talking about? Handling? I'm referencing that atrocity of a trunk lid you call a spoiler. you're clearly blind to tackiness.

Ok well like I originaly put,everyone has thier opinion as you do. I like it and thats that,as well as MANY MANY others like it. Your attempt to flame me has FAILED:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Plus this thread is about a focus, not my nascar car,lol

Last edited:
Back