• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Mirko Racing Group Buy: Mirko Splitters

Status
Not open for further replies.

dairdevyld

Veteran CEG'er
Well I've been in talks with Mirko about giving us a good deal on buying the front splitters. Regularly they are priced at $265.00 plus $80.00 shipping regardless of location. I know a lot of CEG'ers have been looking for used Mirko's but with no luck and since Josh did yet another group buy on skidplates I know the demand for Mirko's should be high.

What I've managed to work out with Mirko is $310.00 shipped if we get ten to 15 people. They'll drop the price to $300.00 flat shipped if we can get 15-20 people in on the buy.

I hope we can at least get ten people on board because I'm dying to get a new splitter and I'm really tired of waiting for peoples beat up leftovers. I figure we'll have about 3 weeks to complete the list about halfway through if we have more than 10 I'll let them know so they can start producing the splitters and cut down on our wait time.

Thanks for your interest guys, here's the list. It will be updated as I recieve deposits or here from people who pm wishing to be added or removed from the list. Paypal is knightwing1508@netscape.net make sure to include your first/last name and your CEG screenname with any payments sent.

After recently speaking with Mirko they confirmed they will honor the $310.00 shipped price until the end of May. If anyone wishes to buy a splitter immediately than they can either call Mirko directly or paypal them $310.00 at mirkocar@garlic.com. The reason for the deposits and the sign up list is because I was hoping we could get the price to 300.00 shipped which would save everyone 45.00. I'd still like to get that price and if people will send me the deposits I'm sure we can get the price lower.

At the end of this week I will no longer be accepting deposits and the price will be locked at $310.00 shipped until the end of May. If I recieve more than 10 deposits by then I will try to have Mirko lower the price to 300.00 shipped. I simply can't wait for everyone to decide if they want in or not. The few people that have paid shouldn't have to wait so long.

The splitters should all be shipped by the end of May if you have paid in full by then. Those that have sent in their deposits can pay the remaining balance to mirko after friday. Everyone that is planning on buying a splitter please make sure you reference the group buy when sending money to either me or mirko. Also provide your full name as well as your CEG screenname with any payments sent to me. Thanks.

1. Dairdevyld-deposit paid
2. contourSVT99-deposit paid
3. ryanblacksvt
4. BAD SVT-deposit paid
5. Clay_SVT
6. S2knott
7. 00stealthySVT-deposit paid (plus some)
8.Brandonsvt99
9.n2n20
10. LocoLobo
11. fordcupcar
12.morbid-deposit paid
13. qbcsvt
14. ronssvt
15.boumacj

I am no longer accepting deposits. If you want a mirko you must send them $300.00 directly before the end of May.

Last edited:
Well
What I've managed to work out with Mirko is $310.00 shipped if we get ten to 15 people. They'll drop the price to $300.00 flat shipped if we can get 15-20 people in on the buy.

Wow... when I did a GB with them years back they were only $270 shipped. I would ask them to see if they could match that... go back and search... it might be in the old forums...

1. Dairdevyld
2. contourSVT99
3. ryanblacksvt

Vader needs one too, he is jealous of the silver surfer:laugh:

oh what to do.. WHAT TO DO!?!??! the bumper already has the dzus fastner holes,and the trademark paint scuffs the mirko causes....hmmm

Wow... when I did a GB with them years back they were only $270 shipped. I would ask them to see if they could match that... go back and search... it might be in the old forums...

I don't know if you realized the pricing for the mirko went up significantly in past years. I think last year they had a hike of about 40-50 dollars.

1. Dairdevyld
2. contourSVT99
3. ryanblacksvt
4. BAD SVT
5. Clay_SVT

Come on only 5 more people!

When would $$ be due? If it'll be 5 or more weeks, I would be in. If less then I'd be a maybe.

I'm shooting for everyone to be ready to place an order by April 28th. The group buy should be ending probably around then, but I will be giving Mirko a call sometime around the 18th to let them know how many people we have interested so they can start making the splitters so they'll be ready to ship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back