• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Finally washed the car

ilive4sports

Hard-core CEG'er
Between helping with my brothers wedding, helping with his new house, work, vacations and having my wisdom teeth out i havent had time to properly take car of my car. Today i finally washed her. Im not sure what will be next for the car but i really want to buy something for it. Im looking for a DD so whenever i do get this car painted it wont get all scratched up and all. Anyways here are some pics. Came out quite well, better than i thought it would.
S4200017.jpg

not a bad reflection for not having any new wax on it since carlisle.
S4200015.jpg

S4200011.jpg

Mmmm, shiny! Lookin' good!

:drool:

Ya going to make it to Hoffman? Or did you decide to go to the concert?

These pictures really make me like my wheels. Im not going to the concert, but im probably going to be out of town until sunday and they may make me work. Apparently a lot of people want Sunday off and they arent giving anyone Sunday off now unless you talk to the manager which i will do tomorrow. I called off for Sunday back in June too. I will probably at least stop by on Sunday but i doubt i will register the car. Im not sure if my dad will take the Mustang or not cause my brother is starting to move into his new house this weekend.

The wheels do look great on your car. :cool:

:( I hope you at least stop by if you can't register.

Back