• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Heatshield stripping?

my98SVTturbo

Hard-core CEG'er
does anybody know where i could get a liner simular to the one on the heat shield in that pic? door stripping on mine and its very thin. i want something very thick like that. thanks...

the answer is right there in the pic you posted,i'm not telling you though. tired of answering your noob questions:laugh:
or you can go to homedepot and pick up the foam pipe covers..like the covers you'd see in on your exposed basement pipes.

I would just hit up a large depot or hardware store (home depot, menards, etc) and just walk some isles and i'm sure you'll find something.

the answer is right there in the pic you posted,i'm not telling you though. tired of answering your noob questions:laugh:
or you can go to homedepot and pick up the foam pipe covers..like the covers you'd see in on your exposed basement pipes.

i hate you chirs!!! i hate you ... lol

Pretty much anything you ever need in life can be found in 1,000 sizes and varieties at McMaster-Carr. I'm about to order some rubber edge-seals from them to fab a water-tight CVT cover for our Baja car.

Back