• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Show and Shine locations?

I'm with Kim on this!! A BIG thank you to the both of you!!

If I see you two open your wallets for buying yourselves beers at all that weekend, I'm gonna put the smack down.
Please allow us to treat you to beers in thanks for your generosity.
Thank you guys very much!

i think 9 to 3 is plenty sufficient time but if things carry over some i dont think it will be an issue. these were very nice people to deal with.

and this goes to elky..... you will not be able to pull out the batwing between 9 and 3 that day:laugh: but at 3:30 back to buisness as usual:laugh:

Yeah 3 should be good. That gives people time to get back to the hotel to prep for the banquet or whatever.

Thanks again

Yeah 3 should be good. That gives people time to get back to the hotel to prep for the banquet or whatever.

Thanks again

yep, 3 is good ,thats exactly what im saying to you:laugh:

Last edited:
Cool. Bring your reading classes. Theres a ton of info to read there. So also dont stay up to late drinking :laugh: :cool:

so um... is there going to be a spot that i could show my car on the trailer, in the event of another meltdown? i'd like to have it at the show even if it doesnt run, lol

yeah.... if i blow it up this year, i'm gonna pull the pan and take the rod out, and the chunks of piston, and fire it up and drive home on 5 cylinders, lol.

so um... is there going to be a spot that i could show my car on the trailer, in the event of another meltdown? i'd like to have it at the show even if it doesnt run, lol

We already collectively decided that you wouldn't be allowed to participate anyway so no worries.

:shrug::laugh:

Thanks Mark and Scott! :)

I'll bring you guys some Yuengling.

i signed the contract today for it to be at the auto hall of fame.

rough guess i put 50 cars.

btw a few people have paypaled me registration money. I am posting from my phone(laptop hdd died) i.ll update the thread when laptop gets back online.

i signed the contract today for it to be at the auto hall of fame.

rough guess i put 50 cars.

btw a few people have paypaled me registration money. I am posting from my phone(laptop hdd died) i.ll update the thread when laptop gets back online.

:confused: So we have two contracts??

Back