• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

1 night 2 cars

m!key

Hard-core CEG'er
picture.JPG

blu_fuz and soundQsvt stayed late for a photoshoot. more to come.

Is there any particular filter on your lens for that photos? Want to give use the camera settings that made that picture possible?

it is an High Dynamic Range picture. no filters. here is the high rez version 3000x2000... http://www.fototime.com/{0B87625C-DD3D-4AE1-ADC9-2D7D968129CC}/picture.JPG

There is something about the HDR pics but I can't lay a finger on it. They look good but almost too good that it looks fake. A little Gran Turismo-ish/computer generated or something.

thanks for the comments. i asked for subjects that would let me take pics of their cars so i could get more practice with the camera. blu and soundQ were nice enough to drive a long way to get these done. thanks guys.

The pictures are turning out great!! Can't wait to see more. :D

Here are a couple I took myself with my Canon S2-IS 5.0 megapixel. No special processing on these, just a straight upload (with compression / re-sizing by the host site).

166133_106_full.jpg

166133_107_full.jpg

I also took some out by the lake, but they didn't turn out as nice. They were either more basic pictures (yeah its a car...) or the sky was over exposed in an attempt to get the car itself to show up on the ones that could have been interesting. Oh well.

Nice pic's from both camera's, but the one by the lake look a bit CGI'ed as if there was an effort to overexposed for the lack of light. The color on the T-red really jumps out on the second camera.

these shots are cool. I am so glad I came down by ya! I made it home at 2:21 AM - The pics with both of us in it are kinda my favorite - I didn't think I would like them soo much, but now seeing them bigger makes me drool..... Next time I will come earlier and make a day of it - JOE

Those pics are amazing m!key...very nicely done.

It really blows that they make you guys have plates on the front, those things do distract some.

Back