• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

look what i bought

svt_cougar

CEG'er
i already paid for it and am picking it up friday afternoon. it has a blown engine but i am parting out the engine anyway to pay for a straight 3L so if you need parts pm and let me know, it has 19 inch axis supermesh rims on it to, anyway on to the sexyness
contour1.jpg

contour2.jpg

contour3.jpg

ya me neither but i'm selling them and keeping the stock 17 inch svt rims anyway, i'm gonna get the stockies powdercoated

Stock 17" rims? Are they from an SVT Focus, because stock SVTC rims are 16". I actually love the style of those rims, they're just too big for the car & tires. They look like the big brother of mine (also Axis)...
HPIM0352.jpg

Last edited:
got any bigger pics :shrug: also where are you located and whats up with the front bumper those lines running through it :confused:

the previous owner modded the front grille, i am located in monroe, michigan 30 mintues south of detroit or 20 minutes north of toledo. the car has 98K miles on the tach, i will find out friday afternoon when i pick it up :)

how much you want for the wheels ??

EDIT: As I stated in SVT_Cougar's post below...take this to PM's where it belongs.

Last edited by a moderator:
how much you want for the wheels ??

would xxx with wheels and tires be good?

EDIT: Removed the price.
No posting prices, FS/WBT ads, etc. in the main forums.
rocketmanrw and SVT_Cougar, take this discussion to PM's please.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool find. I'm with you on going back to the stock wheels -- just a great look.

All these responses and not one word about the '88 or so Olds Delta coupe in the driveway or the Aerostar in the garage! :cool:

AHH Aerostar! FTMFW haha...good eye!

Seems the Contour/Aerostar combination is a popular one here, I've seen a bunch of pics with the two. Our '91 Eddie Bauer 4x4 is still chuggin along.

Back