• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

my new cf trunk

RRT_SVT

CEG'er
i have a cf trunk in my house ready to instal in the svt the problem is i want to remove the stickers of the svt the 2 lines

PIC_0354.jpg

PIC_0352.jpg

PIC_0351.jpg

PIC_0355.jpg

PIC_0353.jpg

PIC_0357.jpg

i want to remove all the lines or just the bumpers lines???

1.jpg

his english has never been fluent. he's asking if we think he should remove all the stripes or just the trunk and bumper. personally if you dont replace the stripes on the trunk,remove all of them

RR_SVT it is confusing. maybe write it in spanish and someone can translate it for you. just an idea bro. people here are willing to help ;)

habla en espanol por favor.

oh ok, the STRIPES is what we're talking about here. so you dont want them any more? are they stickers or paint?

there are stickers, of course i want them are sexy look, buth if i install the cf withouth stripes i think i will get a ugly look, i have plans of buy a cf hood to in a month like this

48zt93t.jpg

in spanish

son stickers, si me gustan las franjas pero quiero comprar un cofre de cf, en un mes y no se si al cofre le pondre las franjas. como ven se las quito de una vez?

cool. if you like the stripes, then have them done over the cf trunk. when you get the hood, have them done over that too. or just take the stripes off right now. and when the trunk and hood are done, put new stripes on.

look through the silver frost thread here,and in the lets see your rims thread in the wheels forum. its in both

Are you planning to run in Nascar?

my svt is a wingless tour is a 98 and personally dont like the oem wing, i like the fpv gt wing buth is a kind dificult to get that wing, and this cf trunk is a good design, and more important they made near my city arounbd 2 hours so i dont pay shipping.

this is the wing i like

fordcobrasedanrear.jpg

Definately keep the stripes! Has anyone done the FPV GT wind yet? That would look good with a mirko and black BBS on a black car IMHO. Def would need the cowl too.

As far as the CF hod with stripes, have you considered an OEM-style CF hood with stripes? I think the louvers in the cowl with the stripes would be a bit too busy. But let's see it! Congrats on the new trunk!

I've never really like the stripes on your car (or any other) but i think once you put the C/F on the trunk AND hood, the silver against the black of your car and against the c/f will look pretty hot actually!

Do you have stock SVT wheels by chance ? if so, i'd deffinantly rock those over the current wheels, i hate hate hate those wheels. but it's yours, so do what YOU want! :cool: just a friendly observation/suggestion

Awsome man welcome to the cf trunk lid nascar club,lol It will look good man, I say get some vinyl and do the lines on the trunk lid too.

Back