• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Spotted Thread

cnewton44

Hard-core CEG'er
Can we get this stickied?

Silverfrost SVT North bound on highway 53 out of Duluth.

In the back of my mind im pretty sure I know who it was. Theres two non members from the cities that come up here often for business. The one told me he would sell his to me this spring. :D

Edit: At first I thought it was Tony because it looked lowered with tint. But then I :troutslap:'ed myself because I know it would never be outside right now. LOL.

Last edited:
you should be troutslapping yourself if you are talking about redlineracer12 too, his car is on stock suspension.

Silfro SVT last night on Arrowhead road. I have a feeling its no one here but ya know ;).

Looked like it had the rear fascia painted body color.. :shrug:

Seen a SF CSVT down by Huron and 94 in Minneapolis. Had a BIKE RACK ON THE BACK !!
I also assume it nobody on here.

Also seen a Black SVT few weeks ago over in Lakeville on 35. Real dirty, and rear end was bouncin' pretty good. Seen a T-red one in the same area also.

Last edited:
Seen a SF CSVT down by Huron and 94 in Minneapolis. Had a BIKE RACK ON THE BACK !!
I also assume it nobody on here.

Also seen a Black SVT few weeks ago over in Lakeville on 35. Real dirty, and rear end was bouncin' pretty good. Seen a T-red one in the same area also.

bike rack sare alright, but only if they are on top! i'll look for some pics of mine with the rack on top. it looked awesome

Spotted a real clean 99-00 T-Green w/tan SVT behind the Apple Valley Ford dealer yesterday around 1 PM. Had roughly 52k miles (less than mine :cry:) and mild dash warp. :laugh: I think I drooled a bit.

Also, mr Fiero... Were you with your friend in the purple fiero this weekend? Saw one headed westbound on 94 in Wisconsin yesterday around 5:30PM that looked pretty modified from what I could tell.

Spotted a real clean 99-00 T-Green w/tan SVT behind the Apple Valley Ford dealer yesterday around 1 PM. Had roughly 52k miles (less than mine :cry:) and mild dash warp. :laugh: I think I drooled a bit.

Also, mr Fiero... Were you with your friend in the purple fiero this weekend? Saw one headed westbound on 94 in Wisconsin yesterday around 5:30PM that looked pretty modified from what I could tell.

i was not woth him, but yeah, if it was purple, with 19's on it, that was him. sounds like he had some issues with it coming back from the Dells. eitehr his intercooler is toast, or he has air in his cooling system (the fiero system sucks to bleed).

was he going kinda slow?

Couldn't tell you... I was heading East and just caught it out of the corner of my eye. Thought the wheels looked rather large at first glance though :D

Black svt on centerville and cnty e in maplewood. I see him on a weekly basis. Also black svt on bass lake road in new hope. Was a lady driving, I was the red svt that raced ya with the Pizza Hut delivery topper on. :laugh: That was a few months ago, though.

2 Silver Frost SVT's parked next to the SVTF group and right behind my Blue SE. I was the 18 year old gawking at your cars while standing next to mine. Haha. Any taker?

Back