• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

A chrome contour?

Redlineracer12

Addicted CEG'er
Just kidding; but this is probably as close as you're going to ever see :laugh:

IMG_5089.jpg

Man I was probably breaking about every possible rule in post processing but sometimes it's fun just to screw around :)

HIGH RES AVAIL!?!?!??!

I want!

Hmmm I suppose I could host a slightly higher res. Something like 1600x1200 work? Wouldn't want to go much higher or I think it would start looking grainy with the amount of post processing on it. Though the second and third would probably look fine blown up.

Hmmm I suppose I could host a slightly higher res. Something like 1600x1200 work? Wouldn't want to go much higher or I think it would start looking grainy with the amount of post processing on it. Though the second and third would probably look fine blown up.

perfect, shoot me a PM

my macbook gets a new wallpaper :cool:

What program is that??? Like seriously i gotta get on that....

Sweet pics by the way!!:drool:

- amyn

I can only assume its HDR, which means its probably photomatrix.

The program doesnt just do the effect, its largely dependent on the camera, the exposure settings, and the user of the camera.

I can only assume its HDR, which means its probably photomatrix.

The program doesnt just do the effect, its largely dependent on the camera, the exposure settings, and the user of the camera.

The third one was an HDR, the first one was just a single exposure, worked in photoshop cs3. I shoot in RAW and on that one I really screwed with a lot of the fill light, blacks, exposure, and brightness.

Higher res of the third: http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b310/Redlineracer12/hdr1copy.jpg

Back