• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Engine Cover Announcement!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
the list will never be full. the more people get in on this, the more money Top Shop makes :)

and no problem putting you on the list

1. NorMich99SE- red/black
2. My98SVTturbo- Black (PAID) Shipped out
3. icysvt- silver
4. bagged cf (paid)
5. HolyRollerzC3 - regualar CF
6. ryanblacksvt-red/black
7. Joey Contour - regualr CF
8. Project SVT - regular cf or blue/black
9. Powered by Saleen - black CF
10. Trek - regular CF- (Paid) shipped out
11. Chris@CTA - regular CF
12. SVT_Fomoco- Black
13. Schattastic SVT - regular CF-(Paid)
14. silverfrost - black
15. Fordman302- Regular CF
16. QBCSVT - Regular CARBON FIBER
17. Frosty-Reg CF or blue/blk
18. Black 98 CSVT - Blue/Black(Paid)
19. Sportracer - red/black(depending on when payment is due)
20.MScotts- MEG GB order - (Paid)
21. dpa43 _Regular CF(paid)
22. CSVT1214 - Red CF (Paid)
23. TST-MT-CSVT#4923 - Regular CF
24. docfeelgood111- RED/black(Paid)
25.contourSVT99 regular CF(Paid)

Not sure if it's been posted or not, but has a final price been determined for AFTER the group buy?

That might get some people in gear if they see the price increase after this is over.

This is true, more and more people wanted to get these so we thought we would extend it a little while longer.
Thanks
JustinB

will these fit on a 3 liter?

will these fit on a 3 liter?

as it says above will these fit a 3 liter swap? engine is a 01 or 02

Just curious about something...

How would the red CF material from the engine cover GB look as the "mild" cowl hood from the other GB on a T-Red?? I've never been a fan of black CF hoods on a t-red (personal preference) but something tells me the red/black CF material may look pretty good.

Anyone have the red cf engine cover already that they can compare to the t-red paint color to see if it matches well or if it clashes because it is too bright of a red? a pic (closeup and from distance) would definitely help...

If red/black cf on a t-red is a good match, I may have to bite the bullet and get both the hood and engine cover. I have so many rock chips on my current hood it isn't even funny.

(Sorry for the cross post, but I figured I'd have a better shot here of getting someone with the engine cover already...)

This buy is still open and you or anyone can get the engin cover at any time that you want.
Thanks
Justin B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back