• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

keeps a lot of us going

your maker

CEG'er
just wanted to thank baggedfor the help. he is a stand up guy and thanks for keepin a lot of us still going with our csvt's

yeah he's a great guy. really helped me with paypal and other things for my car. plus you really hate to bother him, you know he's gotta stay busy with all those cars. thanks bagged.(and all the moderators for putting up with us)

just wanted to thank baggedfor the help. he is a stand up guy and thanks for keepin a lot of us still going with our csvt's

x2, id say more but i have no idea where to begin there is to much to list :cool:.

wish somebody would help me keep mine going... im about ready to sell it.

i had greg but then he said he didnt want to keep working on my car, even though he was getting paid so whats the difference.

i had greg but then he said he didnt want to keep working on my car, even though he was getting paid so whats the difference.

Yeah but you severely neglect your car.
Greg most likely doesn't want to be blamed for when something goes wrong down the road, even if it's not due to his negligence.
It's not like he's insured to do this work on people's cars you know...
There are plenty of other people out there willing to take your money to work on your car, and they have insurance to do it. Go see them.

you neglected your car, you drove it near 140 mph down the mass pike to get to his place and where bragging about it, you called him at all hours for days on end asking questions then not listening to the advice. You have also miss represented things Greg has said in posts that you have made which could have given the wrong impression to others, not a good thing when you are trying to build a reputation here so that people will trust you. You also could not do some simple tests that he asked you to do to help you out .... and you want to know why he doesn't want anything to do with you :confused:

and not only did you do that with Greg, but you do it with everyone here, you ask a question and get good and specific advice and you don't take it! You want answeres to your question and you don't bother trying to research it yourself .... and now I read a post where you blasted someone for not searching ... thats the pot calling the kettle black if I ever saw it .... you do what you want, when you want and you don't care what others say, even if its right and it will help you in the long run ...

honest Greg is one of the most helpful and easy going guys I have meet through CEG/NECO. many times now he has gone above and beyond to help others out (ask ctmystique for one). he will even fixe other problems he finds with people cars and does his best to make them safe before leaving his place.

it all comes down to one basic thing, treat others with respect and they will treat you with respect .... pretty simple if you ask me ...

thanks fellas i appreciate the good words:cool:

and as far as aircougar goes no reason for anyone to stick up for him his reputation speaks for itself( i wish he lived closer to meLOL)

Last edited:
bagged you havent directly helped me but you have been a great influence for a lot of us as many of the guys on here have. Thank you guys for all your patience and kindness.

x2, id say more but i have no idea where to begin there is to much to list :cool:.

I think this says it all:

IMG_0513.jpg

;)

I'll come over and dress like a hooker if I can get some parts off ya bagged, seriously, i'll even be your midget slave for a day, even though im 6'4

im basically his slave any time im over at his house now, as well. But yes, im doing a zetec -> 3L duratec and atx -> mtx swap. Just hunting down a motor right now.

Back