• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

yup

elraido

I kant speel
Now we have our own thread to talk about nothing in. Actually I think we have about 35 of them here but who is counting.

You....

On a side note, any one here play World of Warcraft?

Nope, I play DDO. Dungeons and Dragons Online. Much better game :laugh: Out all my freinds, they all play DDO over WOW....except one. She says that it doesn't look good, when in fact she has only seen it run on a lower end system. Graphically it blows WOW out of the water on a higher end system. Weird thing is, she is kind of hot too and she plays WOW.

Nope, I play DDO. Dungeons and Dragons Online. Much better game :laugh: Out all my freinds, they all play DDO over WOW....except one. She says that it doesn't look good, when in fact she has only seen it run on a lower end system. Graphically it blows WOW out of the water on a higher end system. Weird thing is, she is kind of hot too and she plays WOW.
Send me her info?
Wait no im getting married...

Send me pics?

I have a DDO account as well. I thought it was OK.... Lack of a PVP system kills it for me.

Retarded freakin' drivers in Duluth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Was heading down the hill today, and there was a green light for me and a red light for cross traffic. As I am heading down I see a minivan that does a rolling stop at the red light and goes right on threw it! I had to slam on the breaks as I knew she wasn't going t stop...came within about 4-5 feet of hitting her. She just kind of waves sorry as she was talking on her cell phone. This could have been the SECOND time I could have t-boned a woman in a minivan running a red light as I was heading down the hill (the other time in my prism...which took out her minivan).

Then I come home and try to move the wifes car to the other side of the street. It won't start. So I spend an hour trying to jump start it. Almost ready to give up then it starts. Drive it around some to let the battery charge up, so I am get back home and about to do a U-turn in the middle of the street. I give it a little gas to get the back end out and I notice now it is hard to move the wheel. I think the power steering pump crapped out on me. Fun weekend.

That blows! Yes I know. 99% of the people that live in the Duluth city limits are retards when it comes to driving.:nonono:

How come you were down here today?

That blows! Yes I know. 99% of the people that live in the Duluth city limits are retards when it comes to driving.:nonono:

How come you were down here today?

Went up to Two Harbors to see Alenas sister and husband. Instead of just cutting across on forest hwy 11 we went down and up....no cell phone service otherwise....and in this weather I didn't feel like risking it.

I wouldnt either. I cant wait. Some things with my car will be done sooner than I originally planned. :D

When you get it done, let me know. I want to check it out. I just might be hightowering my headlights tomorrow after we go see cloverfield.

I kinda meant long term. Some of the stuff I thought I wouldnt have done before the end of summer is gonna be done before summer even gets here.. I am excited. Maybe I will go to SZ this year.:shrug:

Woot. The subie was only low on power steering fluid and the pump is fine. Bad news is there is a leak someplace then. Not going to get to hightowering tonight. Don't feel like taking out three screws on each light in this weather and loose them.

Woot. The subie was only low on power steering fluid and the pump is fine. Bad news is there is a leak someplace then. Not going to get to hightowering tonight. Don't feel like taking out three screws on each light in this weather and loose them.

Sweet, does it need a new battery still then?
Saturday (AM) here, they said it was -15 on the news though :shrug:
2.jpg

We officially have a regional classified section :cool: now if only it were stickied :ponder:

:laugh:

Last edited:
Sweet, does it need a new battery still then?
Saturday (AM) here, they said it was -15 on the news though :shrug:
2.jpg

We officially have a regional classified section :cool: now if only it were stickied :ponder:

:laugh:
Was a nice toasty -35 at my dads.

And like there are enough posts in this forum for it to be moved off the front page :laugh:

The battary could stand to be replaced but it still works for now. I cleaned up the caps on it, and it seems to have helped. Called around and we can get an interstate for $57 with a 72 month warrenty.

the accord started friday, saturday, and sunday, but man, did it complain in the morning. my olds, even with 200,000 miles on it, ALWAYS started without too mcuh complaining. as soon as it turned over, i knew it would start. never cranked long or anything. then again, it probably had nill for compression :D

it was mighty cold here also. i dont think we saw over -10 all weekend. i still managed to get over 28 mpg with it that cold :)

Back