• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

MEET: WI Dells, Mt. Olympus Go Karting Meet June 30th

hey back on topic...

my friend Jimmy (who was at Joe's Meat Meet) can get $10.00 off coupons thru his work if you pay in advance

Anyone interested? I'm going to take him up on it...

it would be 23.00 I believe after the discount.

After crunching some numbers last night, I don't think I will be able to attend this meet. Amanda couldn't get time off for this and I just don't think I'll have the money to make it out :( Sorry guys, it was either have enough money to pay for SVT work or go to this. Next time :cool:

Sunday?

Sunday?

What if I change the day to the 1st of july on sunday, Please let me know if that day works better for people:shrug: That might work out better for my too.

can some mod edit the title of this thread with the new date then so people dont get confused and go to the Dells on the 30th if the date is changed?

Actually it works out better for me to be on the 1st! I will be there all day then. It opens at 10:00AM and $33 is for the entire park. I was just there last week. I'm in - I just put it on the calendar.

I'll be getting back from camping that day back at my parents place, which is in the southwest corner of Wisconsin. I was kinda hoping to go fishing that day, so I'll probably still be a no show...

Actually it works out better for me to be on the 1st! I will be there all day then. It opens at 10:00AM and $33 is for the entire park. I was just there last week. I'm in - I just put it on the calendar.

cool.... do you want to meet at my house first and we all go together or do you want to just head there on your own and we all find each other?

Me. my man and Webs for sure

Joe and Aerial I believe as well.... Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

not sure about the rest of the people here. M!key should come because Webs is comin and bringin the Rally car.

it's just us 4?..... ok, bummer - can't wait to see ya there. 9:30 at the puss

sooo, possibly 6 peopleish?..... it's ok - I will have fun no matter what..... Pole, you must be busy that day huh? wish you could go man! Hetfield, what the hell are you doing? Frosty, get your a$$ out here now! Mluko, all you are doing is sitting on your duff, get out here! lazy poor a$$es

Back