• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

T-Red At Country Kitchen?

cnewton44

Hard-core CEG'er
So what i wanna know is who was at country kitchen in D-Town today around 3:30.... I saw it from the highway and made my friend pull over.. Just curious if its anybody here?

Edit: Ok never mind i figured it out!:blackeye: :cool:

Last edited:
So what i wanna know is who was at country kitchen in D-Town today around 3:30.... I saw it from the highway and made my friend pull over.. Just curious if its anybody here?

Edit: Ok never mind i figured it out!:blackeye: :cool:

ME!!! I saw you guys looking at it too. I figured it was you because of your freinds focus. LOL Good eye catching it from the highway with all that traffic.

Last edited:
Haha.. Yeah i saw it outta the corner of my eye as we went by and thought thats a csvt! So i made him pull in to check it out.... Need a little bumper work eh?

Ya think? LOL. It came like that when I bought it, one reason why it was cheaper. I am going to try and fiberglass it and see how that goes, along with the side skirt. I fixed the spot from when the first owner had a trailer hitch attached. I just need to get the whole thing off sometime.

Hmmm.. Looks nice though... I figured it had to be you cause the only other one ive seen around here is MnStuckinMi's... And his is green!... Nice car though.

Just so many things I need to do to the car and not enough time. New tires, fix the ac, rear bumper, align exhaust, dehaze one headlight. sigh. And never mind how dirty it was on the inside LOL. Been too humid to detail the thing.

Last edited:
Just so many things I need to do to the car and not enough time. New tires, fix the ac, rear bumper, align exhaust, dehaze one headlight. sigh. And never mind how dirty it was on the inside LOL. Been too humid to detail the thing.

Yeah i hear ya... Only problem is mine isnt time its money... Sucks... I hate bein broke... You came for Granny's Marathon?

Yeah i hear ya... Only problem is mine isnt time its money... Sucks... I hate bein broke... You came for Granny's Marathon?

Oh hell no. I forgot it was going on until I got down there and saw the taffic. Come dumb ass nearly hit me near best buy and I came with in a foot of smoking a deer on the way home in hermantown when it was raining crazy.

Yeah i hate it... I was downtown and people were doin 20...:mad: .... I hate thie time of year around here... Only nice thing about it is its just the weekend then everybodys gone.:laugh: ... Bad thing is this is where most of the citys income is from... Damn this city!

THe city really does need something other than college kids money and tourism money. what way were you going when you saw my car. It was funny. We were sitting by the window, and your car pulls up next to mine. I was like, stop oggling my car, then I realized it was most likly you. LOL. I thought you might have stopped in to see whos it was. We were just meeting my fiance's sister for lunch before we headed back.

Haha yeah like i said the only ones i know of around here are cegers so its rare to see one.... Yeah i wish inwoulda been drivin then you coulda seen my baby!

Edit: We were comin from up the highway.... From Hermantown area.

Back