• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

official T-Red svt picture thread

100_0558.jpg

100_1001.jpg

100_1061.jpg

dynomeet_20.jpg

dynomeet_17.jpg

100_1993.jpg

:cry:
100_2078.jpg

:cry:

T-red rules all!

I could not have said it better, ppl just be hate'n on my chrome shoes, no matter I'm getting my TZ 10's matched painted so I'm sure there will be hate posting on those when I put them on too........lol

65982407gy6.jpg

Bling bling baby, big Cali style

Last edited:
damn right nor should they! I have a dream that some day everyone that owns a svt contour will post pics of their car on here!

I could not have said it better, ppl just be hate'n on my chrome shoes, no matter I'm getting my TZ 10's matched painted so I'm sure there will be hate posting on those when I put them on too........lol

Bling bling baby, big Cali style

If they're as ugly as those chrome ones then yes, we will be 'hate posting'

If they're as ugly as those chrome ones then yes, we will be 'hate posting'
Soooooo much hate in your heart, lol I own a CSVT cuz its rare and the look I choose is rare on here, but I never pass on hateraid on the level some of you do, cuz its not to your liking.:shrug: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: . But answer this are the pic's good, thats my main concern and I don't use HDR software to enhance the pic's.

Soooooo much hate in your heart, lol I own a CSVT cuz its rare and the look I choose is rare on here, but I never pass on hateraid on the level some of you do, cuz its not to your liking.:shrug: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: . But answer this are the pic's good, thats my main concern and I don't use HDR software to enhance the pic's.

Hate to say it but 98% of chrome rims out there are ugly, and those are no exception :laugh: The pics are ok, nothing great. And you don't need different software to make a pic look good. Change the apature, shutter speed, and lighting conditions for the pics and see what you like.

That was my point about some of the picks ppl get all:drool: :drool: about. I seen very nice rides on here, but the pic sucked. And when I point out things I try to give positive advice on how to make there hard work pay off with a good pic. HDR is great and has work it way for years in the professional ranks and now for us weekend photo bugs. But nothing takes the place of a good pic to start. As for the chrome rims, its a choice I make to my liking, but to spew negativity about it without merit is lost on me :shrug: . Its the internet and I choose to come and share with my fellow CEG's, so I take most of this with a grain of salt. The only thing I would like to hear, if you dislike the rims then suggest another set of chrome ones that would look better on it. To me its not about the car, but the color. If it was a vette or a stang I would still put chrome rims or something highly polish. It just gives the car with that paint that extra "pop" from the crowd. And that is the reason why I brought my CSVT 7 years ago cuz no one knows or have rarely seen another like it.

The best thing I've seen on here is how everone gives Rawburt S@#$ about his headlights being glazed, but he got the first spot on this years calendar. Got to love that.

Last edited:
Here is my old T-Red.

pics097.jpg

I miss it immensely even though my current black one could absolutely smoke it. The new owner is a member here but I really don't see any posting from him. Such a shame, I wouldn't mind knowing how it is doing.

That was my point about some of the picks ppl get all:drool: :drool: about. I seen very nice rides on here, but the pic sucked. And when I point out things I try to give positive advice on how to make there hard work pay off with a good pic. HDR is great and has work it way for years in the professional ranks and now for us weekend photo bugs. But nothing takes the place of a good pic to start. As for the chrome rims, its a choice I make to my liking, but to spew negativity about it without merit is lost on me :shrug: . Its the internet and I choose to come and share with my fellow CEG's, so I take most of this with a grain of salt. The only thing I would like to hear, if you dislike the rims then suggest another set of chrome ones that would look better on it. To me its not about the car, but the color. If it was a vette or a stang I would still put chrome rims or something highly polish. It just gives the car with that paint that extra "pop" from the crowd. And that is the reason why I brought my CSVT 7 years ago cuz no one knows or have rarely seen another like it.

The best thing I've seen on here is how everone gives Rawburt S@#$ about his headlights being glazed, but he got the first spot on this years calendar. Got to love that.

i hate you because you have chrome wheels on your SVT. you have ruined that car now throw it away:nonono: :laugh:

i've always thought that design of chrome was uglyer then a red-headed step child. mine aren't chome and look 1909238r20358230820385402834x better. to each his own though:shrug:

Back