• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Attn: Mikey, Bk, Shogofast, etc

Steeda...

Something Like a Professional
I am possibly buying a vehicle on my way back from texas next weekend. I have to fly down to texas and drive my mom back up here since she broke her wrist and can't drive.

I was wondering if I could possibly leave this vehicle in your garage(it doesn't take up much room) until the next thursday night when I will be back in chicago.

So from the 24th(my birthday) -the 28th. I would bring it all the way home but my mom is only allowed to drive a maxium of 2hours per day.

If any of you can help me out let me know.

Thanks

I'm assuming that you are looking for somewhere in the IL area? if that doesnt pan out you are welcome to use my garage for a little time... I have no problems parking on the street to accomodate Mr. Steeda

My mom can only drive 2 hours or soo and the vehicle is in Iowa. Erin and I will be in chicago the weekend after soo I figued if possible it would be easy to keep it in chicago area.

Thanks though Crispy

I do not have garage space available, but you are welcome to leave it in my appartment complex lot. I have plenty of visitor permits. Oh, and I do live in a nice area so no need for concern about theft/vandalism.

you can keep it here. i will even drive it around to make sure that the battery doesnt go bad.

you can keep it here. i will even drive it around to make sure that the battery doesnt go bad.

hahahahahaaha, thats awesome. Sorry man, got a condo in Glendale Heights Got a parking lot to leave it in. Or if you have tags theres a 24 hour Dunking Donuts in Lombard I can leave it in. Thats where Im working.

Or if you feed me and give me a ride home, I can drive one back from here to there....

Last edited:
Trust me I needs to be in a garage! So either mikey or hector ill let you guys know.

Ok cool you guys wanna get together at some point the weekend of the 30th? Erin, sharkey and I will be in town.

Thanks

Cool, m!key lives in Rockford, I live in Villa Park (closer to Chicago).

I'd be up for a meet. Anyone else?:shrug:

Well im bringing my mom back from texas but I'm probably picking up something in Iowa

Back