• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Lincoln MKS

Brent372

Official SE Event Coordinator
Why can't Ford make the Taurus or Sable look as hot as the MKS?
I mean.. it is the same platform....

2009-Lincoln-MKS-i006.jpg

That looks better than I have! :eek: the performance with most Lincoln Parts I have especially my o2 sensor.. and the brakes too.. Urg! Got to buy another one before I got into an accident.. LOL

Ahh, a two year bump.

Well, technically, the newer D258 Taurus is based off the D385 MKS, and it is a bit different than the old D258 (08-09MY Taurus) or D333 Sable (08-09 Sable). The old D258/D333 Taurtus/Sable are much more related to the D258/D333 Five Hundred/Sable than the new D385/D258 MKS/Taurtus. The D333 died after 09MY. Just like the D219 Taurus X/Freestyle. The Taurus X was a brilliant car to steal a Clarkson term. I could fit the same volume of crap in our Taurus X that I could fit in our 2007 Dodge Grand Caravan even with cargo stored in the Stow-n-Go compartments.

Ford does have a minivan that handles like no other - The FORD FLEX. I'm now a proud Ford Flex Limited owner.

I already got my eye checked.. LOL.. Im back! if you need Temperature Control Panel then you have a crazy man here for a deal.. Check it with me..

Hey this is some kind of an information.. :)

Ahh, a two year bump.

Well, technically, the newer D258 Taurus is based off the D385 MKS, and it is a bit different than the old D258 (08-09MY Taurus) or D333 Sable (08-09 Sable). The old D258/D333 Taurtus/Sable are much more related to the D258/D333 Five Hundred/Sable than the new D385/D258 MKS/Taurtus. The D333 died after 09MY. Just like the D219 Taurus X/Freestyle. The Taurus X was a brilliant car to steal a Clarkson term. I could fit the same volume of crap in our Taurus X that I could fit in our 2007 Dodge Grand Caravan even with cargo stored in the Stow-n-Go compartments.

Ford does have a minivan that handles like no other - The FORD FLEX. I'm now a proud Ford Flex Limited owner.

Back