• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Dyno Day around Baltimore

LilCe98

Hard-core CEG'er
Not sure. I'll try to get that info to ya. You can read the thread I linked in my first post for more info

UPDATE:

Saturday, January 26th 2008. A breakfast meet will be held at Old Country Buffet at 09:00: 2033 E Joppa Rd, Parkville, MD 21234

From there, off to Agile Automotive Performance for a dyno day: http://www.agileauto.com/dyno.php. They open at 11:00, and the cost is $60 for 3 pulls including A/F ratio, which is a discounted group rate.

alright well i have to bail out AGAIN for a CEG meet.. I just got an e-mail and i to go to PSU-University park 8:30 Jan. 26th. Hope we can get a meet going soon!

Dyno?

Dyno?

Sorry Guys I couldn,t make it out today.I have to do some work on my XB.
I,ll guest I,ll have to drive down south to meet you guys this summer.
I had to make a parts run!and I stop by the shop and didn,t see any contours.I hope you guys had fun.........

I had to make a parts run!and I stop by the shop and didn,t see any contours.I hope you guys had fun.........

I didn't make it today either. I'm in Fairfax though. What cars did you see out there? Is it worth heading out there?

Back