• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Moved to Sioux Falls

spacemonkey

CEG'er
Well, at least I am still in the NC forums. Moved from Duluth to Sioux Falls. I must say I am very impressed with Sioux Falls. Anyways, just seeing who else is in the area..

you move from duluth to the dakotas?!??! Why in the world would you do that? You could not pay me enough to move there. :) Duluth, great town, lots to do, spectacular view...sioux fall has ?

Well, most importantly, JOBS!!! Jobs that pay. Second, me and my fiance broke up, and it was kinda messy (she was seeing someone else the last month or so who she started going out with the night after we broke up), so, I needed a change. Also, Sioux Falls has INCREDIBLE growth. It is a upkept, also, has a veryh high average income per household, and has everything you could want.

Yes, Duluth is a pretty town, but it is not growing at all, no one wants growth, and the job market BLOWS. Which is why everyone my age moves away. So far, Sioux Falls is twice the city Duluth was. I LOVED the scenery, but it didn't put food on the table and pay the rent.

Last edited:
Back