• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

this thread is for all the people out there hitting refresh waiting for new posts

I find myself on this site all the time especially at work. Unfortunatly the IT people at work have us on lockdown so i can't always post anything myself when i see something intersesting and i forget where i saw it when i get home :nonono:

Great thread, good to know I'm not alone. :D

Check in daily but don't post much. Some days I'm at work until 6 and I check before I leave.

I know they keep tabs on me at work so I imagine they just roll their eyes when they check my log.

I do needless ebay searches for car parts. Found an SVT UIM just this past fall for $68 shipped to my door... and it was NEW. It had a messed up title from a Ford surplus ebay store and didn't even have the word Contour in it!

Here is a new post for you.

Not that entertaining, I know... but it's the best I could do.

Comeon post count! I have a blown motor mystique I want to part out but have to hit 50 posts first. I understand the reasoning, but I am going to part out the car and be done with it. Finding things to talk about on here is rather hard at that point. So.. there is something for everyone to read, wee.:crazy:

Back