• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Where Are My Windshield Squirters!

blu_fuz

New Member Classroom vulture
I just put them back in today after 3 years with no squirters. I didn't want to make holes in my carbon fiber hood and I finally had a good idea today, check it out.... I love having the squirts! Do you like them there?
holycrap033.jpg

holycrap034.jpg

holycrap035.jpg

ill trade hoods with ya bob haha! silver hood on the black 09 oohhh carbon fiber on my 1119 yes! that would look pretty funny on your car. jk

Do they work alright? They look much better. I too would love to have squirters once again.

They work just as well there as on the hood, if I remember correctly.... :ponder: Took some time to get the holes made and fit properly but good mod that costs nothing... gotta love those!

Last edited:
nice i like that, might even do it on the ST, have a nice flush Blue Bonnet, which at the mo, is ruined by the washer jets, and are a pain to polish and wax pound

If you've ever taken them out of your hood, it's pretty simple. Just have to deill a hole with a notch and snap them on. Plug on the rubber lines and start pissin'!

Not that easy. If you put them where I did it takes quite a bit of time and they will not clip in and it is a rectangle shape you have to cut in not a hole silly. These are permanent as they are plastic welded in. If you mounted them further out on the flat part of the plastic, you could probably clip them in, but having them in this trim piece you will never need to remove them... Thanks for the positive replies! I like them too...

Holy crap! I didn't tell you to google squirters!!!!!!! Man o Man... "Welcome To See Her Squirt!" crap, you shouldn't have told us about that...

Those look sweet! I never use my washer fluid because it always dribbles down the hood after. To avoid the issue all together, I just don't drive my car in the rain anymore.:laugh:

Back