• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Sping Zing 2007 Sponsors

I just sent an email to Zaino with an email of the scans of the SZ article in MM&FF since they were mentioned as the winner of the wax off competition.

I actually got a response back from Sal Zaino himself. This is what he said.

AWESOME!!!! .

Thank You very much. I really appreciate it.

I am a word of mouth business and any comments or endorsements would be
greatly appreciated.

Glad you like Zaino Polish products. I will always strive to
manufacture the best products in the industry.

Thank You,
Sal Zaino

Maybe this will help the donations from Zaino this year. ;)

I just sent an email to Zaino with an email of the scans of the SZ article in MM&FF since they were mentioned as the winner of the wax off competition.

I actually got a response back from Sal Zaino himself. This is what he said.

AWESOME!!!! .

Thank You very much. I really appreciate it.

I am a word of mouth business and any comments or endorsements would be
greatly appreciated.

Glad you like Zaino Polish products. I will always strive to
manufacture the best products in the industry.

Thank You,
Sal Zaino

Maybe this will help the donations from Zaino this year. ;)

Sorry, but I already sent Sal an email w/ the scans. Thanks though. He seemed a little apprehensive about donating. Make a long story short the products came today.

Thats fine. I just wanted to send an email to Zaino myself. I saw that it still said TBD determined next to what they were donating so I just figured I'd push things along just in case. Good to know you got it already though.

I'm pretty sure RockAuto will be interesting in also being a sponsor - I've pm'd Todras the info on how to get ahold of our marketing person..

I say we but glue on them and post them all over Crispy for coming late to the party. LOL! "You guys bringing anything to buy/sell?" :D

for some reason i thought SZ was later and just happened across this yesterday :shrug:

True Forged will be donating a handful of Tshirts and three $500 gift certificates towards a new set of wheels. They will be good toward any vehicle application and are completely transferable. :cool:

who's csvt will be the first to be true forged?? :shocked: :D

Back