• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

#0887 lives here

dlphnfn

Veteran CEG'er
I bought this one about a week ago from Bob in Wisconsin. All I've managed to do so far is put door speaker grill overlays, and knauberize it. These pics were taken early on Sunday morning and I had only done the one side. I actually wanted to get a before and after, but this is the best I could do. :laugh:
I'm waiting on some serials from parkedcar, but other than that, I love it. :drool:
Erick --

tour1.JPG

tour2.JPG

tour3.JPG

I haven't cashed the check yet, so I WANT MY CAR BACK !!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Hey Erick, the knauberizing looks great. Makes the car look a little different.

I told you that once you drive it, it will be hard to resist. :laugh:

Last edited:
Yeah, I love the Magnaflows! They sound great! :shocked:
It was a nice clean car and a good price, so who wouldn't jump on it? :cool:
Erick --

Where in Central Iowa are you? I'm probably quite close.
I live in Ankeny, but I drive to Ames to work everyday. I actually work in ISU research park. Very close....
Thanks for all the comments everyone.
Nice ride Matt!! That's what I'm talking about! I need to mimic your side markers.
Erick --

Last edited:
are those sidemarkers the ones in the BAT catalog? If not where to get them??? Thanks in advance!

Side markers are from an Audi A6 (2001ish ?), with the backing ground down to fit. There's lots of info on the old site on fitting the A6 markers.

Erick: Is your suspension stock?

I plan on going with the A6 sidemarkers too... They look swank.

As far as I know the suspension is stock. Though I'm not sure I'd be the guy to be able to tell... :shrug:
Erick --

Back