• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Need haunted house volunteers

getsum111

Yes I am a Pirate, 200 years too late.
Hey all. My daughter is doing her Sr. project, a haunted house, this weekend, 11/2 and 11/3. We have made our whole house and yard into a huge haunted house, with a maze and a haunted trail, and are doing tours for the neighborhood. We need some people who want to dress as monsters and scare the kiddies. :laugh: We can supply the costumes, we just need more bodies. So if you've ever wanted to work in a haunted house for a day or two, give me a yell and we can finalize the details.

^ NO! You've been in enough trouble. ;)

I'd help but you're just too far away. :( Time to move to this side of the State.

Thanks for the offer Ian, Christine,& Allen. Hello Ryan? You're close, & you know you wanna scare some lil' kids. Joey, Mike, you too. Hell Justin, I've put headers and a suspension in your car!, you know you have hidden hostility, come vent it.:laugh:

Thanks for the offer Ian, Christine,& Allen. Hello Ryan? You're close, & you know you wanna scare some lil' kids. Joey, Mike, you too. Hell Justin, I've put headers and a suspension in your car!, you know you have hidden hostility, come vent it.:laugh:

LOL I would love to help out. Halloween is my favorite holiday! However, there is a little problem. I am in Corona, California for work. Talk about 75 degree weather ruining the holiday spirit. So does not feel like Haloween time. Atleast the fires have not gotten to this area yet :help:....so thats a +.

How did the haunted house go Scott? Got any pictures?

Back