• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

contour memorabilia collection.

skunk

Veteran CEG'er
I was just wondering if any other members share the same passion for collecting contour related memorbalilia. I have gathered a pretty big collection and have some pretty rare stuff. some stuff would be hard to replace so I keep it in a safe with some of my other stuff :crazy: .

here is some of my stuff,

1998 svt contour preview video

1995 ford contour press release with video, long video talks about full design and production of the ford contour world car(very rare)

1996 svt contour press release of svt concept, comes with svt binder, svt letter head introducing the svt contour concept and concept art work which not much of the art work looks like the current car. (very, very rare!!)

1998 svt contour dealer release brochure with svt letter head dated june, 4, 1997 introducing the svt contour to dealers.(again rare)

1995-2000 sales brochures for contours

1998-2000 sales brochures for svt contours both deluxe and info cards

various svt enthusiast magazines with the contour

various svt news with the contour

various magazine articles car&driver,etc.

photos of the ppg pace car and production photos of the svt contour.

poster of the cutaway svt contour.

I also have some preview brochures and books on the ford gt and the new mustang, I also picked up never released to the public 2002 ford brochures that have the twin towers on the front cover, the where printed pre 9/11 and pulled.

well that most of it, not to bad. if you share the same crazy passion share some of your collection or feel free to comment.

I too have some rather rare parts in my collection including an NOS SVT engine plaque known only to be on the first 50 CSVTs built (black with silver letter and blue ford logo as opposed to the usual red/silver.

I've got a few items. Haven't looked at ithem in a while but I know I have a few mags that featured the SVT, some press kits, slides, sales brochures.

Whatever. Bet no one has this. ;) It's for sale if anyone wants it.
standard.jpg

standard.jpg

I'll have to check one day, i know I have pics and articles on them, including bondurant sweepstakes offers with pics of the svt contour on them offered has give aways at press meets. the magazines are in plastic sleeves protecting them and a pia to get out, i'll pm you when I find out.

hey zorrex just about everyone in ne-ceg has seen the collection but you will be the first to view the svt concept stuff and the contour production video those are my newest items.

I've got quite a collection of items that I inherited when I bought my SVT (sales brochures for every year Contour and SVT Contour), some things I've bought including a SVT preview video and dealer binders for every year contour. I also happened to accumulate some CSVT goodies from the sales manager at a local dealership for pennies compared to what they are worth. He is involved in the SVTOA and had collected multiple copies of items and when he saw how involved I am with my car and collection of items, he came over and said he had some collectibles to show me. The next day I stop by after work and he opens up a box with some sweet goodies in it including a press kit from the unveiling of the SVT Contour and many other items. I had that happen to me once with train related paperwork as well, I still can't believe how lucky I am when it comes to my collections!:laugh:
Oh, I also obtained a SVT clip report thanks to Pole120.

Last edited:
i have been slowly colecting everything that came with my car. ive been buying other non contour manuals to get some of the stuff that came with mine. i have a 98 cut away poster and the 99 poster. and some other stuff.

I've got quite a collection of items that I inherited when I bought my SVT (sales brochures for every year Contour and SVT Contour), some things I've bought including a SVT preview video and dealer binders for every year contour. I also happened to accumulate some CSVT goodies from the sales manager at a local dealership for pennies compared to what they are worth. He is involved in the SVTOA and had collected multiple copies of items and when he saw how involved I am with my car and collection of items, he came over and said he had some collectibles to show me. The next day I stop by after work and he opens up a box with some sweet goodies in it including a press kit from the unveiling of the SVT Contour and many other items. I had that happen to me once with train related paperwork as well, I still can't believe how lucky I am when it comes to my collections!
Oh, I also obtained a SVT clip report thanks to Pole120.

great find and story..hold onto that stuff. I'm always looking to add, the hunt is the fun part.

now I'm working on fox body mustang stuff to go along with my mustang, gotten some cool stuff but a little harder to find. let the hunt begin :laugh: .

now I'm working on fox body mustang stuff to go along with my mustang, gotten some cool stuff but a little harder to find. let the hunt begin :laugh: .

if you find a poster or something for a 93 triple white 5.0 let me know! my buddy needs a poster for his.

Back