• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

The Contour wallpaper thread

AliasJerk

Addicted CEG'er
You know, I always appreciate an excellent picture of a contour or Contour SVT, but whenever I am interested in finding a sweet Contour wallpaper, I have a hard time finding pictures I like/pictures that fit on the desktop...

I thought it might be a good idea to make a thread dedicated to high-res wallpaperesque Contour and Contour SVT wallpapers.

Rules for posting
1) Dont post anything blurry or fuzzy or poorly lighted, we are talking calander quality photos,
2) DO NOT IMG tag your high res photos, use your photo hosting service to make two copies of the image you want to display, IMG tag one photo of lower resolution (1024x768 is prefered) then make a link below to the high resolution version, Brownie points to anybody who makes widescreen versions for those of us who have widescreen monitors (like me) 1280x768 would be the norm for wide screen resolution.

Here is an example of a good wallpaper post...
Small
FrontPassengerSmall.jpg

Link to high Res (2304x1728): http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v.../?action=view&current=FrontPassengerLarge.jpg

EDIT: damn it friggan IMG tags suck they work 50% of the friggan time.

Moderator, I would like this thread to get stickied, I figured it would be a good thread for everybody to whore their cars/photography skills.

Last edited:
1e65ca74.jpg

sorry just figured out how to use hdr i think. had to show someone?

Last edited:
the best pics should be posted in the calendar thread, look there...:shrug:

obviously, but the calandar thread isnt going to stick around all of the time year round, I want this stickied for a year round thing that way whenever the calander thread is gone we still have some of the great calander pics around, which can be expanded upon.

obviously, but the calandar thread isnt going to stick around all of the time year round, I want this stickied for a year round thing that way whenever the calander thread is gone we still have some of the great calander pics around, which can be expanded upon.

And besides, Alias has a point, because not all the pics in the calendar thread are big enough! Only the pics that were provided in the thread in hi-res can the general public use unless we PM the poster. I agree with this thread because I've been searching like crazy for pics! I've been using an HDRI of Pre98's car. Not QUITE big enough, but close.

pre98hdri.jpg

Here's my desktop. It's Digital Slacker's car but I photoshopped it to look like my car then slammed it. I want airride badly ;)

mybagged.jpg

Last edited:
Back